Footy-Italia.it a new resource for the Footy RC!

This realy has no concern to me. as i dont have a footy. but i am trying to follow this, and trying to figure this out. so please correct me if i am wrong??
here is a National governing body in italy… and most sailors are running thier boats under THERE umbrella… and most people seem to be ok with it
a new group of people have started a NEW governing body . that are now in conflict with each other… am i correct?

what are the difference between the 2 bodies? if both are running the same rules. why the need for the 2. If there are differences. does the second body match the official rules for the footy class. maybe talk to brett?

No.this one is simply a “club” website. There is still only one official footy class place to register.
Let it go people.
Dick feel free to delete the whole thing.
Craig Huzway
RG 58

Footy Italian-born from the need to collect material on these fun and cheap radio controlled boats, promote any meetings between modelvelisti in Italy and bring as many people to this fantastic hobby. If you want you can leave a sign of Vs passage in Footy-Italy by entering your name in the guest book. Or directly review the footy Vs filling out the form of the Coxes Footy-Italia.it. Or click on Historical News for earlier news and the promotion of Footy in schools!

this is the sentence of presentation of the site

After several “radio corridor” rumors the first ‘Ban’ applied by an International RC Model Class is confirmed !

http://www.rcsailing.net/forum1/forumdisplay.php?48-Announcements

ClaudioD

I think you are off topic…

I don’t think so, since Footy-Italia.it , that opened this tread, should be informed that a very close friend and organizer of the Group is actually ban by the Footy International Class Association.
CD

Hi Craig and Hi Eupon, and thank you all just to say right things.
I’m agree with Craig and think this is take too long (and after all… why?) :smiley: . And also agree with who ask to no “squabbling over all the time”.

For us is time to play, having fun, stay togheder and you guys stay tuned with footy-italia.it 'couse we never go in holiday! (it’s not true off course :D).

Bye all and c’ya in the next 3d hope better than this… :D.
Santiago.

Just for the chronicle the right thing is that what happen yesterday is not a “Trivial matter” for your group and the readers to knows that one close collaborator has been severely banned !!

At your place I will ask to close this tread as mentioned earlier.

CD

this is a thread that presents a beautiful site on the footy … that a member who has contributed to its creation has been ousted from the class at the official level has little importance … what is certain is that in Italy there are two sites web that treat the footy world in a very complete and comprehensive: baronerosso and footy-italia.it … the person being banned is the moderator of baronerosso the most important forum of modeling in Italy …
the person being banned had the merit to bring to class several people in recent months, making and promoting also building courses in schools … so it is right for the readers to know this too …
the thread simply refers to a very complete site and its presentation … other topics on bans and suspensions are treated on the same forum in another thread …
then Mr. Diolaiti is evident in off topic and it would be appropriate to finish the write provocative messages and threaten with private emails to ban people planning to follow and participate in regattas footy with a certain group

Totally false what you says, you should be confusing with somebody else. Never told about ban since I do not even get the authority in Italy being French, I instead told you that driving 10km to the right and going to the other Italian Championship Regatta you could get the chance to become Italian Footy Champion !!
This is a totally different Story !

I do not understand why use RCSailing to make “propaganda” outside Italy, for sure New Zea-landers or Argentinians or others will not give a dime except Italy.

Imagine for a second that 1000 Club/Sites of US would do the same thing, for what ?. Sure RCSailing will not be happy of this nonsense !!! Is not the role of an International Forum except talking about Sailing Models.

Finally, since I got on the bit of my tongue since the beginning:

What could be, according to you, the thinking of the observers /readers of this Forum to see so much publicity for this Site knowing that, within the responsible persons, they have one “banned” and another one that recently heavily insulted the Gold Cup Jury, for which no decision are taken yet.
Is this the message you want to address to the readers of this forum ?

Where is the moral ? Think about.

When one want to appear good he shall also be good.

As a French, I would have never expressed any critics in this forum if the affair would have been kept inside the Italian Borders

End of my interventions

this would be a problem of the moderators of rcsailing not claudio Diolaiti … making propaganda for an Italian site full of interesting things is not a bad thing, even if one of the partners has been banned from the world of footy …
evident that moves you just a personal thing against vigada and those close to him … you threatened to ban me without that still had not participated in any race, telling me that I started on the wrong foot, just because I support the new site ?
we remind the reader (which seem to hold much) that you have been banned from all the major Italian forum of modeling sailing … there is a reason

to eupon:

I think you mix up things!

• Noone ever said, at least not in this thread, that footy-italia.it is not a good website.
  • Noone is against promoting footy-class in school

The only thing that matters at this point is the way how aforementioned points are done. If you’ve read the whole thread carefully you should have noticed that.

At least the fact that you feel like you have to “support” a group and therefore talking for them shows that the purpose of footy-italia.it is not only to make footy sailing growing (as it was claimed earlier in this thread), but to attack (heavily) your local authority and country registrar. If a footy-sailor has the impression of “belonging” to one ore another website this can’t be fun anymore.

So please, eupon, think carefully what you do right now. With your posts you will achieve the opposite Cristiano wanted to do (he wanted to make clear, that the only purpose of his website is to make the class growing). The way you are talking about these things show that the site was built to split up the italian footy-community into two parts. And you strongly support this point of view!

From Switzerland,
Jonas

Film deja vue :jump:

maybe it’s you who do not read well what I write … I’m sorry but I use google translator …
I never said that you are against the promulgation of the footy in schools and I have never said that any of you think that the new site is not nice!
I only said that footy-Italy is objectively more beautiful and full of footy.it
I never claimed to support a group in place of another, I (I repeat) said that a website is much more beautiful than the other … but I reiterated that footy.it is the official website where you can request the sail number , which is not possible for the footy-Italy …
so dear Swiss friend, tell me where and how I attacked footy.it …
perhaps until now was I the only one who wrote what is the real purpose of footy Italian-writing the sentence presentation of the website itself … so what the hell go writing my dear jonas?
I make a list for hard-witted:
footy-Italy contains interesting material not present on footy.it … it does not intend to replace footy.it
the day that will change footy.it graphics and increase its content becoming more beautiful will be the first to recognize it … for now, however, is just a simple corporate website where you can request the sail number …
argue with the fact that New Zealand and Argentina do not care to know of new sites is like Italians argue with the fact that Mr. Diolaiti invents new classes rc for each existing measure inch by inch …
I think that could be of interest to Argentina and New Zealand see and learn about the footy easysail! to know the easysail or watch the site baronerosso or watch footy-Italy
if someone bothers much advertising on rcsailing of footy-Italy, I remember that has a very functional tool: THE MOUSE!

OK guys - just to make it perfectly clear … [b]

FOOTY.IT[/b] is the official website for Footy class boat registrations and where official Italian sail numbers are registered and assigned.
Footy-Italia.it is simply a (privately built/monitored) website related to the Footy class and within Italy is NOT the “Official” Footy Class website - related to rules, or sail number assignments, etc.

I think further discussions and comments on this specific topic and regarding the class are no longer needed.

signed - the Moderator

SO THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED HERE??? lets talk about improvement in the footy class
lets talk about where to get information
lets talk about footy events in Italy
lets talk about footy IDEAS

problem are SOLVED!!! correct
also a MODERATOR

Finally after five pages of going nowhere…

yes, let’s talk about rules, and their enforcement, in france we witnessed rules being broken, and because we sail in a friendly class no penalties were given.
The violation escalated to far!
So a gentle method to impose the rules is needed.
I belive that Mr. Jean-François Bessière, the organizer of the cup, has more to say on this topic, but maybe in another thread.

Erik, the slovenian registrar

dear erik, I am interested in this subject … do you think that there was something wrong with the management of the rules in le havre?
let’s talk about this…let 's talk about strange changes in ranking…

Erik, since I was not present in Le Havre and I am just curious, can you explain me to which violations you are referring ?
Feel free to send me a private message, if you think it is better than to risk to start another fight.
Thanks

sorry gian, but erik must feel free to express his idea publicly…should not be afraid of any controversy