Footy-Italia.it a new resource for the Footy RC!

I think I should support Cristiano in the following point:

“And Footy-Italia.it is not a dissident parallel entity… is JUST A GROUP OF FRIENT WHO PLAY FOOTY AND REGATTA…”

The banning from the IFCA is one point (and should not be discussed here).
The other is the creation of a new website (what is mainly discussed here). The website is, as I said before, well done. Everyone who creates such a page should be supported by everyone in IFCA and by every footy-sailor, as it is a further collection of links and knowledge about the class and about making our small ships smaller. Further it is great publicity for the class.

After the first statement of Cristiano some missunderstandings about the purpose of his website were clarified (at least for me). He said that his website does not intend to attack the IFCA in any way.
What is missing right now is the proofe of this.
Cristiano made a small step towards the main idea of making the footy-comunity grow with adding a small link on his website to the official sailnumber registration page footy.it.
As aforementioned under conditions of real fairness I wished you- Cristiano- posted a “bigger” link on your webpage to footy.it, that would act as a proof of accepting your local registrar Flavio and therefore completly accepting the authority of IFCA. You’ve done it with every country except your own one… sorry that seems to everyone (hopefully not only to me) like your intention is to split up the group of footy-sailors in your country in to two parts.

There’s nothing wrong with Cristiano’s website except this small act of fairness and sportmensship that’s missing. Everyone could and should create his own Footy-Webpage, as long as he respects the official national Footy-Webpage! (and respecting the official footy-webpage would mean to post a visible link to this website at least as visible as every other link on his website).

From Switzerland,
Jonas

Thanks for posting, anyway, never talk to you about this before and if you talk to somebodyelse… what I can say? Nobody talks to me about a third way, and don’t thing nobody wants to, sure nothing as been posted from the born of footy-italia.it.

Right thanks for this, but who say a web master sending intimidating mails? A lot sustain that we can not organize our regatta or using Italia as name, or things like that and to our group are sended mail like that… but who talk about you? where?

dont’t need a screenshot… I well remember that, well never remember banning regattas people but just people who never come to the reggattas, I see you last time in Muggiano if not remeber bad and believe not anyone cares if you come to our regatta, anybody can and is well accepted, but in that case the place where we regatta was in according to yatch club genova and even if give not us a ‘piece’ of paper we were the wellcome, good supported, verbaly advised and count a dozen of footy more or less, so I don’t mind that much if at one time somebody decide to continue with is own gruop.

Believe me, Footy-Italia.it and the Footy Italia Team, got all the rights to organize their italian championship, we don’t care about calling us ‘official’ as we don’t need a permission from anybody to find us in some dates, we never call it ‘italian championship’ (somebody all does) but just footy cup italia couse our sailors come from a big part of italy. Stop. You can do everything you want we that, but the reality don’t change. Sorry for the whose who mocked and insulted you, we (and me personally) was jocked mocked and how I said intimidated lots of times and continue for our way with quite nights dreams.

1. … [omissis]

I can answer just for my words and action, anyway baronerosso.it is a big community don’t impress me very much, how you can see somebody flames somebody not.

C’ya.
Cristiano.

Thank you for the support Jonas and I will take heavily in consideration your suggest. Do you think others can do the same with us? :smiley: LOL.

my dear friend! Do you remember …
do not listen to the siren song

do not eat children
we’re just very tired of just smoke and no fire, deception and subterfuge, of pettiness that have nothing to do with the spirit of the class footy

I would have liked to try the thin layers of forward in Milano:cool:

ITA 18
Roberto Broccoletti

@Cristiano,

As far I’m concerned setting a link to your website on our german-speaking webpage would be no problem…
…Under one condition: Everyone can clearly see on your index-webpage that your site is not the official italian one by linking to the official one visible for every visitor! It must be clearly visible that the official webpage is footy.it. and that you respect the official local country registrar.

(and of course one more condition: I get a backlink! :wink: )

Under this condition I have no doupts publishing a link to your website, since it would help making the footy class growing. What is our goal that we have in common.

I’d say that as soon as your group accepts the footy.it page and the people behind that page as “official” authority, while respecting all other rules (like organisation of races…), the italian webmaster will link your page as well.

Just respect your local registrar, webpage and everything will be fine!

From Switzerland,
Jonas

Here’s one of the mad of the team :smiley: LOL

Just check the site! i do not agreements and somone will be disappointed also may be (I would remember that even if nobody say that the problem with mr Vigada started with Footy-italiat and for Footy-Italia even if nobody knows why)

It will on for a couple of days then It will moved on historical news and will update links page.

Thanks one more for your support in any case :smiley:

@Cristiano,

Sorry, I can’t help you anymore. You do not have to make the link because of me or the Footy-Fans in Switzerland!
I think I’ve tried long enough now to encourage you making your site “legal” and accepted (as far as I think it would be) by the IFCA.

Now all hope has gone!

If you think you have to publish a link to footy.it because of me, you’re wrong. You had to publish the linkt because of the IFCA, help pereventing missunderstandings of your webpage and growing footy-class. But it seems like it is difficult for you to see things that you don’t like to see…

If you wish to contact me please do so over PM. I think further public discussion would make no sense anymore.

From Switzerland,
Jonas

Correct, and changed. But you’re the one that suggested it. so…

ghgahagh hope as gone… ok ok… if you say that…

Thanks anyway, I will contact you in pm if needed.

C’ya

Yeah ! he also do not like B. D’urso !!!

CD

Right. In consideration that I am the only one who can send mail with the footy.it domain, if you say that someone from footy.it send intimidating e-mail, this “someone” should be me.

If you refer to some specific people it is another question, but still nobody send intimidating email, at least not as official member of the footy class.

dont’t need a screenshot… I well remember that, well never remember banning regattas people but just people who never come to the reggattas, I see you last time in Muggiano if not remeber bad and believe not anyone cares if you come to our regatta, anybody can and is well accepted, but in that case the place where we regatta was in according to yatch club genova and even if give not us a ‘piece’ of paper we were the wellcome, good supported, verbaly advised and count a dozen of footy more or less, so I don’t mind that much if at one time somebody decide to continue with is own gruop.

Cristiano, you still don’t (or do not want) understand.

a) the important thing is that some of you, and both of us know who, wrote that me and Flavio were banned (ok, he really say that we are not “welcome” and if we came, others leaved), not that we miss a regatta or not. And after some of you tried to hide the facts. I don’t really care who did what, anyway, it is not important for me

b) what you call “a piece of paper” is required by the Italian port authority and by the Italian law, so you need to have it.

It is not a justification that since everybody do it anyway, you can ignore the law.
It is not a justification that in other places (namely, Avigliana, Giussano, Muggiano) this is not required.

Believe me, Footy-Italia.it and the Footy Italia Team, got all the rights to organize their italian championship, we don’t care about calling us ‘official’ as we don’t need a permission from anybody to find us in some dates, we never call it ‘italian championship’ (somebody all does) but just footy cup italia couse our sailors come from a big part of italy. Stop. You can do everything you want we that, but the reality don’t change. Sorry for the whose who mocked and insulted you, we (and me personally) was jocked mocked and how I said intimidated lots of times and continue for our way with quite nights dreams.

Not really sure about this. I suppose that if you use the word “footy” intended as “Footy Class” and you want, in some way, to make a national event, you should acknowledge IFCA and the national authority, but probably some more expert people can be better informed about this.

bye
Gianluca (webmaster of www.footy.it)

Cristiano,
there are several records written in BR by your friends about instigation to commit a crime like ignoring the Law.
I invite you to read this : http://www.altalex.com/index.php?idnot=36766 - Article 414 point 2.
Funny enough someone did not show up, the second time, when using restricted areas in the Genoa Harbor without the regular permit.

Continuing using this forum to wash your dirty linen will force the Moderator to shut the tread and again obtaining the contrary of what you search as “visibility”

Is this an intimidating mail ?

Apparire! apparire ! sempre apparire !!!

Sorry
ClaudioD

Excuse me… cancelled for respect to Bill.

Cristiano,

yes I got it 5 times, but read only one !

BTW, actually there are 31 posts in this tread with only 6 persons and the majority are yours + 815 silent observers !!!

You should consider that since is a paramount parameter !!

ClaudioD

Excuse me… cancelled for respect to Bill.

Well, I am not sure how to answer to your entire post, which I not fully quoted.

All I can see are vague accusation and a degeneration of the discussione well beyhond the initial argument.

While I can answer point by point, I have no interest trying to persuade a person that don’t want to be persuaded, so is a waste of time on my part and a useless use of someone else resources.

I already lost too much of my time fighting with your group of people while trying to settle a division that was not wanted by me or Flavio or anyone else behind the footy.it “group”, but wanted by someone who want “power” for his personal gain.

Yours actions and your opinion speak for yourself (do you really think that all insults to IFCA and the French organizer are not gone outside Barone Rosso ? Really ?)

As for now, as webmaster, I don’t care about what you do with your regattas, your “Coppa Italia” or anything else, and for all the other problems I am sure that there are people in IFCA that can take care of them, whatever this means.

Do whatever you want with your site, and please do not bother to answer this message, at this point I don’t really care.

I have allowed “Santiago” to post the concept behind the class which was included within his Introduction in order to be a forum member here on RCSailing.net. That introduction is now “Closed”

The same post was repeated above and will remain as part of this thread, and the moderators will closely watch the thread and if necessary, we will close it if it doesn’t remain “polite” as an exchange of different ideas.

Those who post here, MUST review the forum site and it’s rules, and adhere to them. Please continue in a polite way. We moderators do not want to be the bad guys to delete posts, or ban members - so consider what you are posting BEFORE YOU POST!

On behalf of the moderators, and Chad (owner of the site) we thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.

Dick Lemke

many words at all … just people who are disagreeable, and an attack on a site well done that is not meant to substitute for the official one … the international community of footy would make a nice own goal to put people like vigada out games, since it is thanks to him that in Italy the footy are buying a lot of visibility … you know that vigada is trying to promulgate the class footy in schools, doing real building courses? is really the wrong person that you say? so as to be disqualified for life nationally and internationally? please do not make me laugh

Hello Eupon -

you may want to consider posting your viewpoints on the “official” Italian Footy site so that it is read by those (Italians) that are impacted by the decision. Currently, this is strictly an issue within Italy - and it is NOT an international issue and probably never will be.

Thank you. Dick Lemke

Dear Dick,

1st - what this Vigada is doing in Italy is not of concern around the world.

2nd - I would appreciate if the International Footy Class Community is kept free from Italian dirty linen !

3rd - You may close this tread for the peace of everybody!

Best Regards
ClaudioD