Footy-Italia.it a new resource for the Footy RC!

Hi all, and sorry for not loggin me often in this last times.

I read all the reports I could about Le Havre and I translated a couple of them just to training my english and give an Italian translated version not using the google translator that sometimes give a funny or incompresibile version translated (not that my english is that good off course). :smiley:

What I feel reading this reports (unfortunatly I wasn’t there), and talking with friends been there, is that overall organizators of the event take care that every body could stay good, have fun and meet new friends in a top event of footy races. This should be remindend at any time. May be something could be improved? Off course It always could be. May be someone got to complain for something? Off course, differents point of views and agonism and improveable things can make complains. And maybe complains sometimes helps to improve things. Anybody should partecipate to this process helping to find out always new solutions and ideas. Imho.

But all this stuffs should never be put over the good things that a magic event like the gold cup are (is?).

A very young boy (a promise in the footy class) take the third absolute place! And this is the best news we can reach about it. And he wasn’t the only young footyst! All congrats of us should be sended to this address. 'Cause youngs are the future, and anybody should take care of them. The UK team got the 1st and 2nd! A good, an awesome target for them! And finally the Italian team got the ‘team prize’, with some of them that was in their first time regatta!

I think this 3D help to find out interesting things about web sites, and also to this natural Italian attitude to speak all the time about ‘politic!’ (LOL). And even if I’m not agree always with everybody, think imho that talking about it that can help anyway to understand and to find agree points (hope you understand me I do not use authomatic translators, don’t esitate to correct me!).

I really don’t mind speaking about what could gonna wrong in Le Havre, prefer read about the beautiful things happened and the strong aggregate power that this events give. But if anyone need, I think this is not the right place where talk about it. Just open a dedicated 3D. And off course as ever this is only my opinion.

Thanks anybody and HAVE NICE HOLIDAY! :smiley:

Regards.
Santiago.

hi everyone, sorry for not explaining clearly, for those who were not there.
The main problem seemed to be a big number of port-starboard incidents… …i was there racing(also had some incidents)… …so i could not count the incidents, but such a basic rule should not be broken at all!
We talked with Jean-François about opening a discussion about that. I think that he is in touch with the race officer who could tell more about the number…
…but don’t get me wrong the event in le havre was grat fun with lots of races, experience gained and opinions exchanged.
I am definetly looking forward to taking part in the 2014 Gold cup :slight_smile:

Hi anybody,

Just to inform you about our last regatta, 2 days, 15 sailors, 4 guests, 19 races, a lot of grilled meat, rivers of Martini :smiley: , 4 different regions coming from Italy to stay together, sail and have fun.

Thanks to ARL - Milano to make this possible.

More info on www.footy-italia.it

Any other images from the race field.

Tested maxi easy rig tecnical mix between Easy + Stollery tecnologies :wink:

The new entry Luciano that is completing his first boat… an Easy footy: saturday morning, 2 hours of sailing school:cool:

mega Easy rig in action

Any other images

Felcini

Felcini e Pedrini engaged

cross to ITA 73

Crowded starting line

A part of competitors

and other competitors with our “Isaf Federal trainer” Gigi, are testing the experimental rig template

to be continued…

FATTI NON PAROLE! edit: [translated - “Facts Not Words” ]

Fortunately there are people who know how to promote this class in Italy, while others are just talkers and envious…

OT

EUPON - this is NOT the place or venue to ask why a ban was put in place. You are welcome to submit such a request to them by PM or email, or … (best suggestion) is to direct it to your National Footy Class Secretary. It will serve no purpose to make this a part of this forum/thread. That portion of your post has been deleted by moderator.

Hi all,

good news r coming from Pesaro (south Italy), where a sailing school decided to use the easy footy to bind modelism with sailing teaching.

Those the words of Bruno translated as the best as I can:

“Hi, also in Pesaro we started to construct 6 hulls made up by some of mine’s sailing school cadets, plus one build up in balsa
from an associated: for this guys is them first experience, so the quality cannot be the best but enthusiasm’s high, and this is what really count, thanks for the opportunity given.
Cheers,
Bruno”

More details u know where.

Night anybody.