Post Your AC boat pictures

My new SUI-102! (with SUI-100 sails)

HI Martin … great work, another contenter for IACC 120 Cup next year ? :watching3 great if you can come and join us.

Matt … another new hull wow ! … you are keen to get your hands on that CUP next year :stuck_out_tongue: sorry buddy it’s mine !! :icon_tong will have next new boat RED BULL - SWE 96 ready soon and CHN 39 as my test boat.

Cheers Alan :zbeer:

Alan,

That would be great, but going to Italy is a too long drive.:confused:
Besides that, I wouldn’t stand a chance due to the fact that my Areva is a wooden ship and therefore weighing a lot!
But anyway, it’s nice to have such enthusiastic remarks!:smiley:

Martin.

Some photo’s of todays sailing.

Martin

Hi All,

Alessandro Benedetti from Rome, Italy has produced this beautiful 2011 Calendar in PDF …great IACC 120 sailing & photography

English download version here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V2F8DLCS

Cheers Alan

Hi to you all!

I tested yesterdays late afternoon my new made main-sail en made a low-resolution :blush: video of it.
Next time, when there’s more wind, I will try to make a better one. Still, it’s hard to sail and film at the same time :lol:
Here’s a link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuI5emql6GU

Martin

Hi Guys … the new addition to my IACC 120 fleet Team Origin, Jaguar GBR 75 (formerly CHN 95) now with new colour scheme, hope you like it :slight_smile:

Cheers Alan :zbeer:

//youtu.be/6jDjCMZ33po

No doubt about it is a very good racer !
Congratulations
ClaudioD

She’s really a pretty thing and the vidio was awwwwwsum!

New sails, and first sail of 2011!

Good work! And very nice place to sail!

Spring has arrived ! :icon_tong … no wind to speak of but bloody great relaxing in the sun

Alan,
She’s indeed looking great. And for the wind, same over here…:nono:

Hi Alan

Looking beautiful. I want one of those… :wink:

Lets see if 10 days of vacation can change that…

Regards Anders

Hi Alen, as a British car nut, I love the graphics! I’ve owned 4 MG’s! From a T to a to a MG-C…! I saw your UTube vid and she sails great!

Thanks Jim, technically speaking the hull should be dark navy blue to match the original boat but every time I picked up the blue can, I just couldn’t do it … British racing green is so heavily embedded in my brain …:stuck_out_tongue:

this is mine AC100s eXtreme

Here are a few shots of todays test sail with a new main…
The yacht is almost in race mode.

Hi, My AC100 ready to go for a sail but unfortunately no wind. Regards
Norman2

New Boat added to KIWIKISS fleet…Cheers Alan

//youtu.be/yWfHuzBI-c4