My F100 CKTF Boat

great photo’s John.

I see said the blind man to the crippled nudist who put his hands in his pockets & promtly walked away.

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and congrats

Wis

_/ if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it! _

http://wismerhell.esmartdesign.com/index.htm

John, congratulations on makin it work, now for the pics of it sailing with the kite up as well.

I see said the blind man to the crippled nudist who put his hands in his pockets & promtly walked away.

!!!

Have you some photo sailing now ?

There is not wind at home !!

Pat

An update.

There has been no further work done on the boat, but I have got all the excusses under the sun for you without mentioning “her indoors”

Learning (very slowly a bit of a technofreak) to program the Futuba CAP9 transmitter to operate the twin foils

Last August we shifted from Auckland to Havelock North in the Hawkes Bay (wine country[:-drunk]) in to rental accommadation, this is after 5 years of commuting. After 4 weeks I had to go back to Auckland for 5 weeks on a job, boy did her indoors pass some comments.
In Dec we brought a house down here, one of those place with hugh potential well it is 30 years old.
Last week I was in Mooloolaba Queensland Australia (boy it rained for 3 days) on a job this should take me through to mid 2006, when we commission a new food processing factory, just at the conceptual design stage.

PS this new place has swimming pool (6 x 3 meters) so I can do some secret testing. When time permits of course!!!

Gappy and JohnB,
How are the CBTF boats doing? I am still toying with the option of doing this but I am really waiting until I finalize a hull design. Just curious how they sail and whether you would recommend it for a “fun” boat rather than a “race” boat. Thanks again.
Andrew Miller