Cricket =[:-boring]

[:-boring] The Cricket season is nearing it`s end here in NZL, which is just as well because we are rubbish at the game.[:-bigmouth]
The Australians are the best team in the world at the moment and thrashed us in the last few tests.
(what are they testing?)[:-brokenheart]
Mind you the last game ended in a draw.[:-bigeyes2]
What sort of a game can be played for five days,
(yes 5 days,) and still end in a draw.[:-cry]
Maybe it should end in a drawer.[}:)]
Does anyone else have a game that is more boring to watch than test chricket?[:-indifferent]

Do it NOW before it`s too late.

Cricket fans would say the Americas cup is more boring…

[:-captain] Yes I am sure they would.
Does that mean that to find any sport interesting, one must know something about the rules and tactics.[:-clover]
Or does that mean, that I only have the attention span of a small child?[:-sleep]
I find the Americas Cup fascinating because I do Match Racing myself and so understand some of the tricks they are trying.
Let alone all the policial BS, which I can also enjoy from a distance. [:-timebm]
I would suggest sailing toy yachts on your own becomes boring after the first 20 minutes,
but put two toy yachts together in the same puddle and then <font size=“2”><font color=“red”>Let the Fun Begin</font id=“red”></font id=“size2”>.[:-party][:-jump2]

Do it NOW before it`s too late.

Im not sure you need to know much about a sport to enjoy it as a spectator. I know absolutely nothing about womens’ beach volleyball. But I enjoy watching it.

Muzza

<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>Originally posted by Muzza

Im not sure you need to know much about a sport to enjoy it as a spectator. I know absolutely nothing about womens’ beach volleyball. But I enjoy watching it.

Muzza
<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>

Watching and enjoying the competition, or watching and enjoying the competitors? [:)]

CRICKET SUCKS… it is the worst game, but i would say golf is worse

I see said the blind man to the crippled nudist who put his hands in his pockets & promptly walked away.

Welcome Snuffleupagus. I see my poker face didn’t fool you. [:-devil]

Actually I rather enjoy golf, but haven’t been able to get enthusiastic about cricket. I can understand people finding pretty much any form of sailing boring as a spectator sport, but like Ian, I enjoy match racing coverage when I see it.

Each to their own I guess. Somebody’s going to have to explain American Football to me.

Muzza

cricket…thought they were insects…oh well [;)]

-Wis

_/ if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it! _

http://www.geocities.jp/schocklm/index.htm

<font color=“black”>

I agree about how crickets is boring. In school it was complosery to play a sport and the only sport in the junior school was cricket! I think that sailing is the best sport you can do but I can never find any sailing on tv like the americas cup. Not even the olympics had any footage here in Australia.[:-grumpy]

Griff.</font id=“black”>

here…you dont want to know: NOTHING AT ALL.
oh well, I have my own camera, so I’d better film [;)]

-Wis

Your all wrong, the Crickets played with Buddy Holly.

If It Don’t Float Add More Foam

We actually played an annual Cricket match each year I was in college, and I hit the first bounder recorded in the history of Texas Tech.

It was not too terribly exciting to play, and worse to watch. Curling up in Canada… that is a real barn burner… again… looks like it would be fun for a short while (30 minutes tops) getting to slide along the ice that way…

For me the worst is basketball, I would rather watch Cricket. The only thing worse than basketball… is women’s basketball.

Australian Rules Football, is just an incredible game. We would get the feed on ESPN back in the OLD days… it was live down under, so about 3-4 in the morning here, and I would stay up watching it and just loved it. I had to get a real footie when I was down there and bring it back. I loved seeing those guys nail a perfect pass, 60-70 meters on a dead run leading the receiver. I could do it with a soccerball since I was a kid… but…not with a footie. Just running and bouncing that footie was awesome.

www.LudwigRCYachts.com

For me, its baseball!!! geez full of baseball overhere!..anyway watching sports on TV isnt my thing…way too boring! nothing beats doing it!! JUST DO IT [;)]

-Wis

Me too, I would rather play football with the kids outside than watch anything on TV.

www.LudwigRCYachts.com

try sailing channel http://international.sailingchannel.it/index.php
ed

as a candain. i defend curling. for those of you who are not cultured? this is a sport were you shake hands before and after a game. you drink with the other team after the game. AND as mention for 30 sec. it take to make one shot. the whole game turns around. they say foot ball is a game of inches. in curling we say we wished we had inches. we can lose by a inch.
i dont understand criket. dont even plan to undertand it.
but that is my 2 cents
draw the pin and go home with the win
cougar

long live the cup and cris dickson

Here the curlers drink during the game.

yeah ? what you piont? that is in the rules
cougar

long live the cup and cris dickson

well we may not like all sports but we can all agree on one ,sailing! theres nothing like being an a hobie 16 flying a hull on a reach, in 20 knts of breeze that’s for sure.

such is life!

curlWAHT? didnt know there was such a sport LOL

-Wis