Angus in hospital

Angus Richardson
Ward 10
Glan Clwyd Hospital
Rhuddlan Road
Bodelwyddan
Rhyl
LL18 5UJ

Spoke to Angus last night for about 20 minutes and he is in fine form so much so that he is even managing to get up ~ me thinks the physio’s have been hard at work ~ I can tell that he is itching to get back into Footydom

He said that they want to move him to the cottage hospital when a bed becomes available.

Anyway i gave him all the latest news and sent him all your best wishes

Rgds
AndyT

Thanks Andy,

Even though I am a newcomer to this board Angus was a very noticeable personality and his presence is missed. Long hospital stays tend to worry us so it is nice to have word that things are going well.

Pete (Still struggling to finish that first footy)

Hi everyone Spoke again to Angus this evening, he is going from strength to strength, so much so that he has moved to Colwyn Bay cottage hospital and has managed to walk the full length of the wadr unaided!

For thoes who know Angus will agree that is an amazing progress.

As usual he gave me lots of instructions and one that was very clear to you all - please get your application forms in for Birkenhead meeting. (For thoes who have accidently deleated the file just email me and i will resend it - email me on andytrewin@googlemail.com )

Rgds
to all
AndyT

That’s great news Andy, thanks for relaying it. Lets hope that he comes out able to get around much better than before. It’s good to hear he is back in Colwyn Bay too, closer to home. I’m looking forward to resumption of the late night phone calls, did I say that :slight_smile:

Graham McA

I wish a belated get well to you Angus, haven’t been on the boards for a while. I see that your on the upswing, no doubt you will be tearing up the pond soon.
regards
Nick

Typos and all! Now home.Looks like Voortrekker (please note spelling - 2 'o’s, 2 'k’s) drawn on death bed s oing to go like S off a hot S ( no, not tht one Barrett), once thwe SouthvbA frican Mafua have got their act t5ogether. Must try this dying business moe often - NOT>

Much more serioisly, many thanks for ALL your well wishes. Theyv are very much apreciated. Thanks also to Amdd Tewin and Russel Pottws for keeping the kettle on the boil. Tyey have both succeedd in picking up the pieces of an o0rganisatio that exists and operates largely in my head and carrying it forward. Whether I would have done the same things in the same circumstances amd what the results would have been is a speculation the outcome of which is totally unknowable. What matters is hat tyeuy acted industriously and intelli9gewntly for the good of the class.

Once again, my thanks to ou all.

A.

Welcome back Angus. . . .good to hear from you again.:zbeer:

Angus! Good to have you back! Best wishes to you and your swift and full recovery… footydom just regained a integral piece of the puzzle!

Angus
May I be one of the first to say how pleased i am to see you back behind a keyboard!!!

I will of course continue in my, all be it temporary position, until you feel you are able to take control of the reigns and resume your former role, when I will be very pleased to hand things back to you

Very good to see you back home
Best wishes ~ and please do not over do it!!

I am still here to help!

Best wishes
AndyT

Good on ya Angus,here from you soon!!!
Welcome back mate.

Lovely to see your typos again mate, crikey I’m on the verge of making you an 'onorary tyke I’m so happy to see you back. Be good, do the right things, talk to you tomorow.

Graham

Jeezz mate, They may have fixed some bits but the typing hasen`t improved.:devil3:
Did they send you home but kept your glasses. :lol:

Seriously though, welcome back, and best wishes from me. :zbeer:

Angus

What drugs have they put you on? They are interfereing with your psycho-motor skills. Great to have you back. A weight off my mind too.

Russell

Nice to see the ogre back, but I’d say the hospital stay improved your keyboard skills no end. If that’s indicative of your thumbs on the Tx, the Voortecker’s going to take some beating:p

Angus,

Great to see your distinctive keystrokes again!
We are all pretty sure how to spell Vooortrekkker - its mainly the difficulty of knowing where to stop.

Take care of you, and don’t rush things

andrew

Any more reflections on my keyboard skills and the next boat will be called Vuuraanbeeder, just to keep you in line.

Ah-

A little flavoring added to the mix.

Nice to see you back Angus.

Pete

Angus,

While working for a Finnish company I developed a plan to share vowels more equally through the EU. There would be mass exports of vowels from Finland and NL and they would be shipped to (and distributed in) Poland and Croatia.

If you pick names like that the vowel miners will be down and snaffle them for redistribution!
ndrw

What about Israel? It’s an associate member of the EEC but Hebrew has no (written) vowels. The Lord writeth in the style of a telephone directory!

On an entirely more serious note, I notice from an e-mail of symppathy that a life-long friend would be 'rather sad’to hear of my demise. Please note for future reference that the politically correct term is not 'rather sad’but ‘totally devastated’. Understood?

Im Amt
Oberscharoger Richardson