xxx

I’m sure your schooner sailing will be the star of the event. I know there are going to be some Australian As there. Should be fun. Little too long between drinks, though. Jay Dee are you a member of Gosport by any chance?

Steve,
I have no connection at all with the Gosport Club, but have had a wonderful reception from their organizers.
I was emailing Rob Guyatt, talking winches, some months ago, he said he would like to see my schooner sailing while he was in the UK, things have just gone from there!.
JayDee. [:-pirate]

I have known Rob for many years and he is interesting to talk to, apart from winches. A top A class sailor to boot and I wouldn’t mind betting he will go to Fleetwood.I have heard of a few who are going, including some of our top lady skippers. Now these gals can sail.

Steve,
I have “talked” to Rob, as engineer to engineer, which we both enjoyed very much.
Between us, we designed the winch to beat ALL other winches, just needs building now!.
Really looking forward to meeting all the “A” Class Elite, I feel very privileged to have been invited to the Event!.
I plan on taking a load of photos, to go onto my website when I return, just hope everything works out ok.
JayDee.
www.john-dowd.co.uk