WindWarrior (Canting Keel / Daggerboard)

The following are pictures that were posted originally on the Articles section by Doug Lord:

<font color=“red”>Side View:</font id=“red”>

Download Attachment: smUpwind.jpg
10.56KB

Doug Lord: <blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>This photo shows the canting keel and daggerboard of the Ultimate Warrior, a 38" canting keel model being built in New Zealand.<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>

Download Attachment: smCBTF.jpg
12.06KB
<font size=“3”>Accompanying website:</font id=“size3”>
http://www.windwarrioryachts.com/

<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>Originally posted by F-48 Multihulls

Hey Chad …

Is the fact that you can include two (2) images in one post because they are coming from a URL identified web site?

If we use our own library of photos, wwe can still only upload (or attach) only one (2) per post - correct?

Thanks
<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>

As far as I m aware, you should be able to upload as many as there are needed. (just as long as they dont equal up to 1 MB)… Interesting also is the fact that I have set you up with your own photo section on the form so that you can just upload all your photos into the album and refer to that if you wanted to.

Dont know if that answered you question or not??
If you dont mind I will move this to the comments/problems area just so that it doesnt confuse people about the topic.

chad
i like the nzl 32 boat. but the website does not come with prices? and does the ac830 come in other hull designs like oracle , one world
cougar