Whats the right Boat for me ?

<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>Originally posted by Dick Lemke

[quote]Originally posted by Darryl

does anyone have information on the XL25

Darryl
<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>

reply on Dutch XL25

Hi, feel free to contact me if you can’t contact the webmaster and need some translation from Dutch (Netherlands and Belgium). I’m Belgian so this is my mothertongue …

See ya …

<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>Originally posted by Gio

Hmmmm,what browser are you using? It seems to work fine with Netscape, but not with Explorer.
Gio
<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>[:(!]I’m using Explorer here. I’ll try it on another 'puter that has netscape.

you should look for a club in your area, and see what they run, if there is no club I would suggest going down to victor. I started with the dumas racing sloop. but had a lot of succes with australia II . now there are 4 ppl in the are that have them. they are easy to put together. they dont reguire anything special and are fun to run. I even get ppl asking me if the wings realy work
and for $169 it is a good price