warning

alan
lol set the stop watch for a 5 minutes start. for those who get this message. all it is IS a message. you can either ignore it or reply to something. IS there something you would like to see? something you would like to responde to. the mods here have been getting alot of flak. but we here to help with the board run
if there is something you would like to talk about . post it, and see what happends. I was soo happy to see the sailmaking read do what it did.
IF you get a message . just come in and say HI. go to the bar and say HI. we have over 800 members. and I am sure we dont even have 30 the post monthly
cougar

“Maybe the message or the timing needs to be adjusted.”

I thought I had suggested something.

I think maybe the point at which the message kicks in should be taken out to a month. A lot of people probably don’t even check in every day let alone say something.

I’m not going to come and say something just for the sake of saying something, I thought I had something to contribute to this thread so I did - see my earlier post for the suggestions I made.

I will carry on ignoring the message as I did for the few months before this thread started.

Time to reset

You guys crack me up ! Everyone here is so well behaved here, its like being at a tea party.:tophat:
The gardening forums are alot meaner than this one!

Well Robert that is how we like it.
Gentlemen, being gentlemanly to each other.:tophat:
There are so many other forums where the standard of conduct is shameful in the extreme.
Radio yachting is a compeditive sport and a hobby depending on your interest, either building or racing.
Just because one has firm views does not mean that normal good manners and civility should be ignored. :ihat:

If anyone wants to be a “bounder” there are many other forums to frequent.:darth:

At last, someplace civilized. Its like a breath of fresh air.
Mummzie says even the bridge club is going down hill!:spin:

lol
dont say that too loud robert. we still wanna get some discussions going here. and at bridge clubs they is diccussing stuff like trusses. surports and a whole other bunch of junk
welcome to the sail forum. ask your questions . i tell no lies
cougar

I guess it comes from being in a sport where the guy you are abusing might be the 6’3" guy beside you!