Time for a change

Well, I guess it’s time to make the change.

Eagle eyed regulars will note that my location has changed today from New Zealand to the United States.

Although not officially and legally resident here until my next entry to the country (I’m here on business at present, but back in New Zealand for a short time in a couple of weeks), I’m officially relocating here.

I’ll be based in Denver, CO, and have just spent the morning with the great folk at the Harper Lake Yacht Club. They race ODOMs and Victorias, so I can see I’ve got a couple of projects for the winter to be in good shape for next season.

Welcome to the States, Muzz. You will make a fine addition to any r/c sailing club. With Bill Mullica nearby, there in Colorado, you will also have some great technical help and support for your new ODOM.

Enjoy the upcoming winter - do you ski? If not, it probably will also be on your “things to do” list. Let me know if you are ever in Minneapolis area - there is a cold one waiting for you - even if on layover at the airport!

Dick

Dick,

We have an office in Minneapolis, and it’s only a matter of time 'till I visit. So I’ll take up your offer. :slight_smile:

Yup, skiing is on the “to learn” list. I’ve only tried it twice, and the last time was 17 years ago!