The Witching Hour approaches.........

Tomorrow the ballot closes and the fate of all Footydom rests in the crucible, but nobody seems to have told us when exactly the polls will close or how we’ll learn the results. Will the Hawaii fleet trump all by sending John A. multiple, late, block votes. are there registered Footy sailors in Micronesia…Who Are The Returning Officers…(Supervisors Of Elections as they are described in this paticular ex-colony)… What Does The International Date Line Look Like?..WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE.?.. So many confusing questions…so few answers…

Very true Indeed Paul…

Most sobering if you think about it…

Hi Paul,
I can tell you That 4 countries have sent in there results,your country included.
The team of registars are waiting for the other results to arrive…as soon as they do the election results will be known I expect…when all this happens though is anyones guess it would appear.

Hi Brett,

I’m curious as to how many different countries (and which ones) are currently involved in the organized sailing and racing of Footys. Also, it certainly would be nice if there was a written record of Footy history somewhere, because trying to research and piece it together from previously published articles and available information on the web doesn’t necessarily give a complete picture.

Regards,
Bill Nielsen
Oakland Park, FL USA

Thanks for the info Brett. I’m content to wait and see, I do have quite specific opinions which my vote reflected but I’m adaptable and won’t go into a blue funk if things don’t go my way. Have you been watching the Florida results. There’s a Bob2 doing pretty well in mid Florida, particularly in a breeze. cheers, Paul