The "SUPERBOWL"

What do you call a bunch of millionaires, sitting around watching today’s Super Bowl ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
<center>The Minnesota Vikings ! [:-censored]
<font size=“1”>(or substitute the non-performing team of your choice!)</font id=“size1”>

<font size=“3”>GO NEW ENGLAND !!!</font id=“size3”></center>

A GREAT game!
Thats from a RUGBY fan.
Shame about the stupid promo ads on ESPN which spoil the thing for me.[:-batman][:-headphones][:-jump2]

Do it NOW before it`s too late.

Yes - and I was out of the room and missed Janet Jackson’s - ummmm - “problem” ![8D]

[:-crazy][:-bigeyes]Janet Jacksons right breast should not be described as a problem. Seriously what a great piece of THEATRE! I bet the whole western world (or at least the male half) are talking about it. That sort of thing dosent effect me, effect me, effect me.[:-eyebrows][:-hspin]

i knew it…i need to get satelite TV LOL

Wis

if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it!

http://wismerhell.esmartdesign.com/index.htm

The internet will do just fine for you, Wis… try the Drudge Report.

Wow - that is some serious hardware!

The Other Matt

A little tidbit for all you trying to win a regatta out there from coach Bellichick. One heat at a time…

Matt…
thanks to the internet I was able to watch the whole thing…was funny; but some people dont agree with me…sounds like A problem overthere…

Wis

if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it!

http://wismerhell.esmartdesign.com/index.htm

lol
everbody is talking about janet jackson, does anybody remeber the score at the end of the halftime?
cougar
cdn football rules. if you cant get 30 feet in 3 tries. do you realy deserve a 4th?

[:-bonc01][:-cyclops]Rugby Union is a real man`s game. Played without crash helmets and body armour for 80 minutes by the one team
(not half for offence, half defence.) Continuous
action, ball handeling skills by the whole team,
these are real men not fridges on legs.
Go the ALL BLACKS!

Ahem, who one the rugby world cup then Ian? he he…

Luff 'em & leave 'em.

Ian,

Sounds like you are a little too into ?real? men. [:-viking]

rugby
i played that in school i think. is that the sport where they give you the ball and say RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. beacuse everybody else is trying to kill you?
lol
wrong spot for this. I like sailing

[:-football]Cougar, Yes rugby should only be played by the young and fit, not little old fat codgers like me. Radio yachting is much more my style, were the only physical contact is when you bump into a skipper going the other direction in the control area. [:-knockout][:X]
Greg, If you are into nice tight bums then you should check out Australian Rules football.
(no offence.)[:D]Seriously the Aussie rules players are IMHO the fitest, toughest, athletes in any contact sport.[:-party][:-pirate][:-weepn]
Matthew, Yes didn`t the POMS do well in the world cup. I am just about to switch on the TV as they are playing the sevens finals here in Wellington over the next few hours. England looks to have a strong team here also.Good luck to them. Could be a GBR v NZL final.[:-bigeyes2][:D]

Where does ice hockey rate?

You would sink if you tried it round here! [;)]

Luff 'em & leave 'em.

hockey
hoj , hockey is the only sport where they pay you to kill somebody. look at players lik etie domi. dave semenko. and even no ben tootoo. these are people where if you are 6’6" and 25 lbs. your are a good defenseman. take it from me. i used to play goal and got pretty far before i blew out my knee. you do not need a degree to play
stay with sailing . much more civilized
cougar