The Challenge

hi gang… got a quick question. and maybe somebody may know what i am talking about

everybody here knows i am a americas cup junkie. i watch it and read about it… but i have a problem.
back in 1986 there was a movie( or mini series not to sure) called “the challenge” it was all about the 1983 americas cup series where Austraila II beat liberty, and all the stuff behind the scenes…
it started nicholas hammond as denis conner and John Wood as alan bond

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115130/ this may help
does anybody know where i can get it?
thanks in advance

hey cougar, it doesn’t look like it’s available on DVD yet, but you may be able to find some bootleg episodes on ebay.

“WIND” ??? (He asked hesitatingly.) :cool:

got that movie…
got it on vhs
got it in book
got it on dvd
got it on dvix
got in on blue ray…

looking for the mini series . and i think i found it… but the guy wont email me back…
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1. MG129 Air Jordan 9 retro basketball trainers A pair of men’s Air Jordan 9 retro basketball trainers shoes in white and red .The Air Jordan 9 was originally released in November 1993.It was the first Air Jordan model that was released after Michael Jordan’s retirement. And Jordan never played a whole season of basketball in this model. On the back of the Air Jordan 9 you will see a ??ising Sun?? with the Jumpman logo. On the shoe it self there are words in different languages that best represents Michael Jordan. Do you want to know what the words are? Come here and get your favorite! 2) MG326 Air Jordan 23+AF1 retro trainers A pair of women’s Air Jordan 23+AF1 retro basketball trainers shoes in red and white .Air Jordans are loved by many people. Probably it is because that Michael Jordan started his rookie season in them. There are new designs of the Air Jordan shoe released each year since it was first introduced in 1985.So if you want to classify the Air Jordan line, you should classify it by release year and model: Originals (OG), Retros, Retro-pluses (Retro+).Player Exclusive (PE) and Samples. The Jordan Brand also produces a line of Team shoes, and those Team shoes are different from the signature line of Air Jordan shoes. So which pair of Air Jordan shoes is your favorite? Get it now! 3) MG133 Air Jordan 9 retro basketball trainers A pair of men’s Air Jordan 9 retro basketball trainers shoes in black and red .It was very interesting when the first pair of Air Jordan shoes was released in 1985. The introduction of the Air Jordan one turned the basketball shoe industry upside down. Most basketball shoes were white before Air Jordan one, but the bold black and red styling of the Air Jordan one broke this convention. The NBA league banned the shoe and amerced Michael Jordan $5000 a game. Of course, Nike was more than happy to pay these to keep the shoes in the game and in the public eye. So the Air Jordan line became a household name for it. Do you want it? I am sure you will be the coolest player in the game! 4) MG142 Air Jordan 9 retro basketball trainer shoes A pair of men’s Air Jordan 9 retro basketball trainers shoes in white and blue .The Air Jordan 9 was originally released in November 1993.It was the first Air Jordan model that was released after Michael Jordan’s retirement. And Jordan never played a whole season of basketball in this model. On the back of the Air Jordan 9 you will see a ??ising Sun?? with the Jumpman logo. On the shoe it self there are words in different languages that best represents Michael Jordan. Do you want to know what the words are? Come here and get your favorite!

Here is a piece of Lacoste Polo Shirt in sky blue.The excellent fit,high quality cotton make our classic fit polo an essential piece for every man’s wardrobe.Pick up this shirt, and there will be no regrets in your head! * 100% Cotton * Classic Fit * 2 Button Placket * Ribbed collar * Signature Croc applique accents chest * 100% Brand New * 100% Satisfaction Men’s short sleeve sky blue LACOSTE POLO Shirt Men’s lacoste polo shirts How to save money If you can buy shirts more than 5kg,the shipping fee is free. If you can buy more than 10 shirts. You’ll get discount polo shirts.[How can I buy 10 shirts?]

Lost
lost season 1-5 dvd boxset is one of the best adventure showes I have seen, In serieslost season 1-5 dvd boxset I understand the meaning of the fittest survive. The beautiful and challenging nature in lost season 1-5 dvd boxset attracts me. Enjoy the wild nature enjoy the lost season 1-5 dvd boxset

chi hair straightener

nobody has the mini series?

Gidday Cougar, may have some luck with this torrent

http://www.torrentreactor.net/search.php?words=the+challenge&search=&x=38&y=9

Cheers Alan

nicholas hammond doesn’t look anything like Dennis Conner. James Bond maybe.

None of the Torrentreactor links actually go to a torrent. Can you offer anything else?

got the same thing… i know hammond does not look like conner now… but he was pretty close back in 1983…
i think he did a great job…
does anybody realy know what series i am talking about… seems like nobody knows of it