Sugestion For Chartering Yachts..!!

Hey friends, I’m here after a long time, hope you all are well. Friends this time i need some suggestion for selecting the right yacht chartering company. This time I’m planing to visit Caribbean and my friend suggest me the [ LINK DELETED BY MODERATOR - This is not a travel site discussion board. ] for best and cheapest chartering service. So anyone go through this, if yes then please give me your personal experience with this. And any other suggestions & help would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance…! :slight_smile:

I may have to delete any future posts from you.

In all your previous posts, you keep asking about travel to various destinations. This is NOT a travel site - it is for the discussion of radio controlled sailing. As of now, you have been provided with a warning to post “on-topic”. Also, I am asking that you add your location to your personal information. The above post will be edited to remove the link that has nothing to do with the topics on this site.

Please cooperate by posting about radio control. If you have any questions or concerns about this warning, you are welcome to send me a private message via this discussion board.

Dick Lemke