Servo Database

Hey Everyone,

I’m trying to spread the word about a new resource I’ve built for RC enthusiasts called Servo Database.

The goal of this project is to have detailed, organized information for every RC servo in existence. (Currently the database has 1,792 servos.) I’ve always had to spend a lot of time research servos when I build a new project, and I think the Servo Database will make this process much easier.

I’ve tried to make it easy to quickly view and compare different servos. Some other features of the database include:
[ul]
[li]Advanced search feature to find servos based on any criteria. For example, you could do a search to find all Futaba servos that are digital and have at least 250 oz/in of torque.
[/li][li]Ability to sort servos according to any attribute (e.g. fastest to slowest)
[/li][li]Servo reviews allow you to discuss and rate each servo.
[/li][/ul]
Let me know what you think!

Very useful - many thanks!
Attached a little survey on highest power to weight options. The first one does show not all databases are accurate, but look at the micro Graupner (JR). You could almost run a 1 metre on it!
Not much need for larger than 10gm sail servos for a footy or Rg65…

Rusty Nail - I’m not sure I understand - are you saying you found errors? If so, let me know and I’ll fix them!

Free shipping Buy Cheap [b]Nike[/b] Shoes,Nike Shox NZ,Professional USA online seller of Nike shoes. You can find the latest styles, best quality, discount shoes, nike air rift