Seasons greetings

Hello,

The SEASONS GREETINGS to One and All.

From John and Family.

I would like to send my best wishes to all who visit this great forum.
For me it is my first stop every day as I switch my machine on.
I am not sure that I find the new format as easy to navigate as the old one, but the people and the feeling have not changed and that is what counts.
Chad has done a wonderful job keeping the whole thing going at his own expense, in both time and money, for us to enjoy.
The feeling of each forum that one is a member of, is completely different, each from the other. Funny how that can be.
This forum for me, has a friendly, helpful and above all respectful, feel about it.
Not all forums are blessed with that kind of atmosphere, as some of you will know.
It is curious how such a small interest group as ours, for toy sailing boats, can foster such a community.
Though I have never met any of you, I feel a friendship for those who have been here a while and whose names I recognize from their contributions.
So to all readers here I send Christmas greetings and best wishes for the coming year, from Ian in New Zealand.
May you stay safe and well and be around at this time next year to enjoy the fellowship of our shared interest.

I wish all readers and members at rcsailing.net
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 2010

Here I have a nice video clip for you
[video=vimeo;8285712]http://www.vimeo.com/8285712[/video]

Have fun

Phanchita

Best wishes for a healthy and happy new year in 2010.

On Thursday (17th.) my daughter gave an early birth ( by about 7 weeks) to their first child. A little (tiny @ 3 lbs.) girl named Nora Paige. Although a bit early - both my daughter and granddaughter are doing very well and both are off all the tubes that were needed druing the first 24 hour period. The baby continues to have an IV only for any potential future emergency use, is getting her nourishment from mom already, and all nurses and doctors indicate a little bit of time to gain weight and things will be fine.

Son-in-law has already been captivated by her, as has (blush) grandpa (me). Thus, for an obvious early Christmas blessing, we are looking forward to a wonderful 2010 and hope the season blesses all of you in some similar way, that will provide a positive impact on you and your family.

Cheers and best wishes

Dick

Have you seen any Christmas Boomers yet? Current Temperature on the NorthCoast is -2 C

Happy Solstice Everyone!

Yeah, right :wink: You’d think the winter solstice was in mid-winter…

Merry Christmas, anyway. :slight_smile:

Mid winter?? You do know the reason for the season?

axial tilt.

I had the axial tilt album in college.

Did you know Alaska used to be a rainforest?

Seasonal Felicitations to one and all.

The daylight hours are lengthening now, for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, so sailing days beckon on the horizon.

Ray

Merry Christmas Everyone