Sailing in Boston

Anybody out there like to sail R/C Lasers in Boston? We’ve got a bunch of them we bring out from storage on a cart for anybody to use for free. There’s no place to park, but at least you don’t have to bring a boat.

ITs an Awesome pond called Srorrow lagoon which whas orignially built for Model Yachting.

e-mail me : j_storrow@hotmail.com

Cheers

Awesome sailing, Awesome location and AWESOME company.

I wish I didnt live so far a way and work the 9-5. I used to be able to make it in to sail lasers with these guys on a weekly basis, but the schedule just doesnt allow for it anymore. The venue is incredible with great consistent winds and great public spectacle. I highly encourage anyone that can to drop in and race . . . or just sail for fun. It is a great way to get into this sport.

John, I will try my best to make it in this summer.

-Todd

Am thinking of having a major event of some sort maybe in the fall on a weekend if there is enough interest.

It never ceases to amaze me how we’re right in smack in the middle of beautiful Boston with this gorgeous big model boat pond, and it never gets used for model sailing hardly.

-Todd
FYI- they did remove most of the trees that were blocking the wind. I guess there was too much controversy or something. I’ll let you know when I get those e-22’s going.