Sailing Calendar Www.ProcrastinatorsCalendar.Com

OK, I’m late. This calendar is totally FREE if a bit late (well it starts in June). Pictures of IOM RC sailing boats in Queensland. Download as PDF or zipped PDF. Great “GIFT” for your procrastinating friends, spouse or yourself from:

Www.ProcrastinatorsCalendar.Com

Nick Lindsley
Australia 0418 727-727
Intl +61+418-727.727

thanks a lot!

Wis

_/ if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it! _

http://wismerhell.esmartdesign.com/index.htm

<font color=“red”><font size=“3”>HEY NICK.</font id=“size3”></font id=“red”> Thank you so much for your lovely gift to us all.
You are a craftsman with a camera.[:P]
All the best with your business[:-cyclops]

Do it NOW before it`s too late.

thank nick
you did a real good job there, now i have to go out and buy ink. i need a calander. we could still do a personal one. send you the pictures. of our favorite boats. and do it that way?
cougar
long live the cup and cris dickson

Thanks for the compliments. Cougar it would be awful fiddly to tailor make a single calendar and you would be better off downloading your own calendar program (say Simply Calendars)

Regards

Nick
Www.ProcrastinatorsCalendar.Com

Nick Lindsley
Australia 0418 727-727
Intl +61+418-727.727

nick,
which camera and lens do you use?
ed

nick,
digital or film slr?
ed

Good question Ed. A fuji dig camera, base pic 1600x1200 pix. Enough for the job, and my SLR friends couldn’t pick the difference. I doubt I will use an SLR again. You take many more photos with dig, and pay far less for film and developing. I have just got a new Fuji S7000.

Regards
Nick PS How’s the filipino IOM coming on?

Nick Lindsley
Australia 0418 727-727
Intl +61+418-727.727

nick,
next to these fine sailing toys that we have, photography is my other passion. the filipino iom shall undergo sail testing against other ioms in the local scene, sometime july. i’ll try to take some pics and post them. again, you take great sailing pics.
ragards
ed

Nick - or any other experienced IOM sailor/owner …

Can anyone explain exactly WHAT is happening in the June photo ? [:-bigeyes]

One boat is sailing away from camera, the other towards it, yet both “seem” to be standing on their sterns! Why?

The waves aren’t deep enough for the boats to be in a trough, and both “appear” to be on a broad reach.

Now I know our multihulls are considered to be “twitchy” in the handling department, but to see 2 IOM’s in this bow-up attitude begs the question of what is happening to their handling? - and if Nick was the photog - any comments about the squence of events just before and just after the shutter went off? [:-scared]

Enquiring minds want to know! [:D]

Their rigs are tangled

Will Gorgen

Will Gorgen is correct - their rigs are well and truly tangled. Multis don’t lean so much or often (or shouldn’t), so two monos are more likely to dance the tangled fandango

Nick Lindsley
Australia 0418 727-727
Intl +61+418-727.727

<center>Thanks - after the seventh look I see ! [:-magnify][:-dunce]</center>