Rose City Model Sailing Club - Webpage and Facebook page

The Rose City Model Sailing Club (AMYA #311) is here to serve Footy and Micro Magic fans in Portland OR and the Pacific Northwest. We have just added a couple of resources to enhance communication with our members and anyone else out there interested in the r/c model sailing hobby. Primary is our new webpage, rcmsc.wordpress.com. Please visit and take some time to click around.

Speaking of membership, we would LOVE to have you join us! The Club Bylaws and Member Application Form and instructions are available on our About page.

The second new resource is our Rose City Model Sailing Club (RCMSC) Facebook page. Please take a look. Our webpage will be the primary communication forum, but our Facebook page should help us reach a wider audience and provide a fun way of keeping up.

I’ve collected a list of e-mail addresses of people I have reason to believe have an interest in Footys or Micro Magic boats and I’ve been using it for communication of news. I plan to continue this. If you know someone who would like to be included on this e-mail list, let me know.