RG65 design

@ulli
my vanquish65 is also slightly bouyancy modified, I mould my Vanquish65 in a female mould with a skiff style deck, several boats in Thailand and USA first boat to France on thew way.
I sail mine with a swing rig as you can see on the pictures.

Happy Sailing:D

Hi,
we called Ullis modification Banquish because the lines are based on the Vanquish, but the differences are quite big. I tried to use the original frames for a “slipway” (just to have a possibility to fix the hull during construction) and I ended up with a mess. The original frames did not fit at all …

Anyway, Ulli did a good job. The Banquish sails quite well. Mine has a carbon fiber hull and a skiff-type deck made from glass. Total weight is around 1kg dependig on the keel bulb.

Just now I am building a new RG65 based on the lines of the M-boat Prime Number. It is the same here. I started with the original lines and did o lot of modifications until it fit into the RG65. Now it is no longer a Prime Numer, it is a “No.3” (My third RG65, and - 3 ist also a “prime number” …)

I just finished the hull made from 1 layer 25g/sqm and 2 layers 105 g/sqm glass fabric (58g in total). Transom and keel box are already glued in and the deck has just left the mould (several pieces of 25 and 49 g/sm glass, total weight 35g)