rg 65 championship

Hi you all.

A friend suggest me to invite you to the Sudamerican championship to be held in Pucón city, Chile, from October 9th to 12th 2009 (date to be confirmed but almost for sure).

This will be a great chance to know and learn in person about this amazing class, the RG65, that has been growing at large steps during this last years, spreading all over the world.

Also you would be able to meet the 1meter ULY, a ODOM class with more than 15 years of existence.

Further information in the near future. if any of you are interested to attend, please PM or email me to bring you the assistance you will need.

Tato Lazo.

Following Tato´s post, this is official now…

Ladies and Gentilmen!!! Set sails!!! Plan your vacations now!!! the SA champs are here!!!
Thats right!!!
The heavenly city of Pucon will host this version of the 2009 Southamerican Championship of RG65 and ULY-1M classes between October 9 and 12, 2009.
Atention all skippers from all around the globe!!! This place might be one of the best for R/C sailing so be prepared for all kind of winds, great fun, great weather and most of all, great sailing!!!
The wifey wont let you come this far alone??? why worry… just bring her!!! Pucon is one of the best places in Chile so the fun is 110% insured for all your family too!!! lakes, volcanoes, rivers, forests, natural spa´s and a great turistic place will be waiting for all of you!!!
Just google Pucon and you will see what a great place we have down here!!!
More info soon on our web www.cvrc.cl and on http://www.welcomechile.com/pucon/index_i.html

Hope to see you all here in october!!!

Kind regards to all!!

German