Resignation

Effective immediately I have resigned from all positions within the Footy class.

Good luck to the class and everyone involved.

I am going back to enjoying the simple pleasure of building and sailing these wonderful yachts.I am also looking forward to the New Zealand postal classic Internet race which I hope to grow and prosper in the future.

Regards
Brett McCormack
NZL1
NZL2
NZL 3

Bett, may I thank you very much for all you have done for this class. You have been great and I hope your efforts will not have been in vain. I think that says it all.

Sad to see you go Brett. I hope you build many fast boats and show up to race them. Maybe a blog on your webpage would be a good idea so we can keep up with advances (no comments though).:stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Sailing.

We’ll miss ya, mate, but I wouldn’t fault you,

I’ll bet there are people out there who got mad at you because they just can’t handle building a simple 305mm boat, instead insist on aguing little pissy things like how to fit a hull into a box, or whatever, when the guidlines are so simple: build it 305mm long, and go sailing.

Good on yer’

brett you’ve done a huge amount for this class. i hope to see your boats continue to be competitive! to use a kiwi quote my father brought home “good on ya mate!”