Receiver binding problem w/AR410

I have two Spektrum AR410 receivers that I have tried to use with my DX6i transmitter. They will bind to the transmitter and function properly, but when I turn off the power and then power on…no binding. Doesn’t make a difference which (receiver or transmitter) I turn off, or on first.

No other receiver gives me a problem.

This notice was found on NZ Hobbies website…

The full-range Spektrum™ AR400 receiver is easily one of the best receiver values in RC. It combines the speed and precision of DSMX® control with the signal security of an active amplified antenna. This antenna enables the AR400 receiver to “see around” reflective materials on a model and avoid antenna polarization blind spots. It also allows the AR400 receiver to pick out its transmitter’s signal with remarkable clarity in the noisiest 2.4GHz environments. All of this is complemented by SmartSafe™ failsafe protection and the security of Spektrum QuickConnect™ technology that provides lightning-fast reconnection in the event of a low-voltage brownout.

NOTE: The AR400 receiver is not compatible with the DX6 park flyer radio system.

I use the AR410 (internal antenna) in all my boats with a DX-6 (current model) or DX6i and have not had the issue you describe. I suggest you refer the issue to the Horizon Hobby technical service department.
Ron