Rcsailing Net Regatta Start Time

GMT is the same as London Time (UK). BTW, I use a program called World Time Clock from http://www.programming.de/

So what is the current consensus for the start time? thx

Last I heard was GMT + 13

Dude,

GMT + 13 isn’t a time. It’s a time ZONE. Specifically, the Azores (middle of the Atlantic Ocean). OTOH- 1300 GMT is 1pm, London, UK time.

GMT by wikipedia

and ppl talk about internationalisation…pfff!

Yup 1300 GMT Fridays is the less than ideal time BUT we are open to ideas. Sorry I have been out of it. Reformatted C drive and copies of VSK3 backup stopped working as have the VSK3 response team. I am loathe to fork out again but…

NL

:what: TomoHawk, GMT + 13 is infact my time zone here in New Zealand. :hypnotize:
The start time for the VSK regatta is 1300 GMT Fridays.
This for me is 2 AM Saturday morning. I keep planning to be there but I am having some challanges with my installation of the program at the moment.

The start time for Ohio is 8 AM Friday morning.
Larry will tell us if it is different in Florida?
The start time for Japan is 10 PM Friday evening.
The start time for Queensland is 11 PM Friday evening.
I hope to meet you all there eventually.

You’re right about Ohio, mate. Also, Ohio and Florida are in the same time zone.

My Citizen NaviSail yachting watch I got from AC2000 has a time zone setting for Auckland as well as cities in most other time zones. :smiley:

Wow, so after 20+ years as an international airline pilot flying around the world all that time… sheeesh… and see… I thought that the 2nd hour hand on my Breitling had it all figured out…

I miss ZULU

:slight_smile:

I have a second hour hand on my Citizen set to GMT, but unless we decide on what hour, it may as well be invisible.

I use a Casio with 40 different time zones…now who is the man! Ha:help::devil:

With so many time zones, how do you know which on you’re looking at?

I’ve got my VSk3 loaded, but I’m having sometrouble working the sails (don’t see any sails). Need to read the instructions some more…

Well… you WIN with 40 time zones (particularly when there are only 24) maybe that is how you get so much done each day! I want one of those watches… then I can work 24 hrs a day as I am now, and still have 16 off!

AWESOME!

Good one, Larry!

thx

was meant to be 40 cities:dunce:…oops:batman: