PROTESTING!!!

I wrote a topic two days ago - ‘Are multihulls oldfashioned by now?’ - and this topic has been erased! - I don’t know WHY - It wasn’t offensive to anybody! - And I don’t know WHO did it! -
I don’t understand, WHICH RULE I may have violated! -
Isn’t the basic sense of this FORUM, to GIVE and to GET Informations??? -
So WHAT was wrong??? - I’d like to know!!!
Ernst Zemann

Professional shipwright - boatbuilder/-designer with 25 years of experience and a special interest in multhulls

Hi!
Well, I don’t know. Your language perhaps seems familiar. Are you interested in canting keels and parashout windsurfers? I long for someone to share that interest with. But those days are (perhaps?) gone…
Regards,
Booster

Sorry, Booster,
But I’m Ernst Zemann, from Vienna, Austria! -
Not Doug Lord from Florida, USA! -

Professional shipwright - boatbuilder/-designer with 25 years of experience and a special interest in multhulls

Hi again!
Well, I am not quite sure yet. There is still some hope. I made a Google check and found these sites indicating what I am looking for (hope I spell correctly):
www.geocities.com/multione_class/reg.html
www.foils.org/linksout.htm
www.foils.org/modelrc.htm
This is, indeed, strong evidence. My dear old friend lorsail is back!
Regards,
Booster

What happened to the R/C discussions. I was having an informative time. Ernst don’t stop or anyone else for that matter. Let’s keep designing/ building.

Idealist

Please re-post your topic. When I logged in today, my password would not work, the forum was a mess, and some of the forum settings appear different. I belive the forum was hacked, though I cannot prove it. Please re-post, and as long as it is clean and in good taste I will make sure it is taken care of.

-Dan Sherman

Ernst!
I can see in Dan’s post above what happened. Austria is a beautiful country with several good sailors. Hope you all luck!
Regards,
Booster

Hello again! -

Proverb:
“A catastrophy is everything,
that hasn’t been predicted for!” -

Do you get this? -
It doesn’s say, how BIG the emergency situation is - it doesn’t say, how much dead bodies are laying around - or how much houses are burning currently! -

In this proverb you’re basically only asked, if it could have been foreseen - or if it happened completely onforeseen to you! - Did you have an emergency plan for such a situation - or NOT! -

Answer:
You had no prepared plan! -
That’s why you ‘earned’ a catastrophy! -

And I definitely don’t want to blame anybody - or make anybody feel bad. -

But not actually knowing, who was GUILTY of this catastrophy - and not even knowing, if there was anybody GUILTY AT ALL - almost everybody tried to fire into the dark with all existing GUNS! -

Maybe even with the risk of hurting or killing the friedly parties! -
Not knowing if there was an enemy at all - or WHERE he was! -

I hope, this unwanted lesson wasn’t too painful!

Therefore - dear moderator dansherman - thank you! -
I will re-post my topic, as soon as this forum has settled down again -and nobody is at risk anymore to get shot at sight! -

Dear Booster,
before you try to BURN-THIS-CURSED-WITCH next time - could you please make sure, if you got that REAL WITCH - or that real 'sorcerer’DOUG LORD in that particular case - before you call for Firewood, Exorcism, Inquisitors, Vatican or for the Pope himself - PLEASE? -

I am ERNST Zemann, from Vienna, AUSTRIA - in the middle of good old EUROPE! -
I am 43 years old.
I have been building sailing ship models since I was a kid and I am REALLY a professional boatbuilder since 1977 - since 26 years! -

My homepage for sailing ship models is: http://community.webshots.com/user/boatbuilder
Please have at least a short look at this site, to see how different my boats are in relation to the stuff Doug Lord tries to promote! -

I am not related with Doug Lord in any kind - neither in business nor in private matters - would I ever want to be identical with him! -
I have a very different point of view - technically, as well as socially - in relation to him!
Is this clear now? -
Is this accepted now? -

Give PEACE a chance - OK?! -
Ernst Zemann