Pip Squeak Footy?

Let me post my sincere thanks as well - got my PipSqueak kit at work the other day (caused a lot of unusual looks and comments). Got to find time away from the store to get 'er finished, as well as my US1M ‘Black Magic’ based on the Magic plans, and then get my Soling on the water for some thumb time, and work on the Footy web-site, and play with my grandson, and…

Brett - I don’t know how you do it so well ! Thanks

Bruce Crichton
Interlachen (“between the lakes”) FL USA
AMYA 14043

Sounds like we’re in the same boats [:D] Bruce.

I’ve got a couple unfinished Footys, now Pipsqueak too, my US1m TequilaSheila (plug finished) and a new S1m kit cause I sold one, then decided I like having 2 around!

If only work didn’t get in the way of fun. I can sure understand how Brett got behind. I can’t imagine having all the stuff I have going (my wife, the original TequilaSheila, calls me “hobbyman”) and try to sell kits at the same time.

Bill

I received my Pip Squeak late last week. And yes, very well produced!! I had a regatta in Wichita Saturday and my Bob About (mid construction) was well received. I’m certainly not the only one eager to see it on the water!

Travis
AMYA #13417

Don’t forget to have fun!!!

Brett,

Is there any word on esuming making the pipSqueak kits or where you’ll be auctioning them? I personally wouldn’t mind not getting the keel bulb, if it would help things go better. For something so small, I’d easily make it myself, or maybe we can arrange to get someone in the U.S. to make bulbs of various sizes?

thx mate!

The kits may be produced again,possibly in a different form.
I am investigating different types of construction.
I am also slowly working on another design for sheet construction to replace BobAbout,I will post it when ready.
Frankly in there previous form the kits are more trouble than they are worth.I am pretty sure I lost money when it is all said and done.But the upside is there are many boats sailing and the Footy class is coming alive.
Don’t forget to register your boats and soon we will have a class!!!