NZL 92 Vs SUI 100?

Being it was my first time following the Americas Cup, I think I’ll be ruined for life. What an exciting final race it was. The drama that unfolded in the end was unbelievable. You couldn’t make that stuff up if you tried. Both teams were excellent and made for some great racing.

That was undoubtedly the most exciting race I have ever seen

exciting it most definitely was, but next time in 90ft boats with 20 guys?:mad: why? is it just to block the poor teams like south africa and sweden from racing and - god forbid - beating one of the “big” guys?:confused: honestly, in my mind, the AC boats should get smaller, not bigger! AHHHHHHHHH:scared:

I don’t think you really have to cty for the impoverished Swedes. They have one of gthe highest standards of living in the world!

Yes, back to the 12 metre. Apart from antyhing else, their rule makes these AC boats quite unconscionably ugly. The shape of the overhanfs always puts me in mind of a brontosaurus defaecating.

didn’t know that about the swedes…

and yes, those IACC boats are some ugly… Desefio Espanol was the best looking in my mind…:rolleyes: