No Clubs in Town

There’s no RC Sailing Clubs in Town, anyone else got the same problem?

yup, the closest club is 350 km from my place…and even if i go…only a few members with iom’s and marble’s

so i keep sailing with ducks at the moment[:D]

wis

if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it!

Matt, If you Will tell me what town you are in I may be able to put you in touch with someone close.
nerds of the wold untie

IanHB, I’m in Timaru, South Canterbury and I have a single mast trimaran. Have already inquired at Timaru Model Engineers Club but they are mostly focused on trains.

Matt

Hi Matt,
I am in Dunedin with a similar problem,although there is a small ammount of activity here I really wish there was more racing orintated sailors here.
cheers
Brett

http://members.rogers.com/kmyc/
why dont you guys do what happend to me. this club got started because the same people showed up every weekend. and we just started to call ourselves a club. there is one in the area but they do not sail enough. once evey 2 weeks for about 1 hour after dinner. when there is no wind. start you own club. we started with just 2 members, each would bring lunch and the other would bring drinks. and then swicth ever week. it was fun and now it has grown in just a year to 6 members. we voted for a website.
cougar
good luck with you sailing