New SeaWind Fleets

Skippers,
Great news! I recently heard of 2 new active SeaWind fleets.
Chattanooga Model Boat Club has 8 active SeaWinds and sails at Camper World, Chattanooga, TN.
Lake Keowee, SC Sailing Club has 8 active SeaWinds with 13 more on order.
The availability of the Readyset versions has stimulated new growth in the Class.
An (almost) up to date list of active SeaWind fleets is published in SWE #22. If your fleet is not there please contact me to have your fleet listed.
It is difficult to grow unless people know where you are.
Mike

I received an on-the-water tour of Lake Keowee a couple months ago. What a beautiful lake! I am used to the muddy waters of south central Kansas, & it was refreshing to see quality water & grounds. The new club is blessed with such a venue! And 13 new SW’s coming??!

Queen City MYC, in Charlotte This club is just getting started. The boat of choice is the Seawind. We are open for additional classes. For information on the club visit web queencitymyc.com

Hi Bsull,

Hey, hope that some of you can make it up to beautiful Glen Allen (just west of Richmond) the weekend of June 13th-14th for the R3CR- please reach out to me if you have any questions at all! Details, including NOR and SI’s can be found on our website, at

https://sites.google.com/site/richmondmyc/

We have a special hotel rate set up at the Hampton Inn Innsbruck just one mile from the sailing venue.

Hope to see you there!!

DL

David,
The dates for the R3CR are June 13-14th surely?
Mike

OOPS-Correction!!

Mike is indeed correct- the dates for the R3CR in Richmond are in fact the 13th-14th of June! My bad. I will go back and edit post! My apologies for any confusion!