New Moderators Appointed

In order to help me clean this board up 2 new moderators have stepped forward to help…

Cougar, and Dasherman

Chad

To be honest I think that Cougar would be fine as he appears to be very neutral. As for Dasherman I do not think this would be a good Idea as he has been the lead on a number of attacks on Mr Lord and this is what we are trying to stop. Not give him more leverage to try and get rid of Doug.

My two cents worth.

Gappy

Chad, I think Cougar is a excellent choice! I think he is sincerely interested in rc sailing and will do a good job.
Dan Sherman , on the other hand, has been a prime architect of the trashing down of the Pub section and General Discussion section. His personal attacks are among the most viscious and outrageous on this forum. His personal ethics judging by his re publishing of a deleted e-mail of mine and other e-mails of mine are in the pitts. His sense of “fair play” -judging by his own posts- is one sided ,without perspective and anything but fair.
He is an extremely poor choice as a “moderator”.
I hope he doesn’t hurt you more than he helps you.

Doug Lord
–High Technology Sailing/Racing

gale
i no you said they was no answer needed i felt like i should say something.
it seems to me like this is a war, a war between 2 faction, those opposed to new ideas ie doug lord and friends n and those who are not opposed to new ideas, but they do not want them shoved down thier necks. i stay neutral because that is my nature. doug has brought forth good ideas and it is not my place to say they are wrong. i can not in all god heartness say they are wrong, unless i have tried it. then there are people like dick lemke and greg v( dont let me say that. i need a beer) greg and me have had our disagreement but i consider him a friend. no after a disagreement with greg . we have been able to stay freinds, but that was with the help of dick. and matt
i think that is why i stepped up
cougar

<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>Let the “whinning” begin !

Just a reminder to those who find the selection “difficult” - we have:

1. “Cougar” who seems to be neutral.
  2. “Matthew Lingly” who is “pro-Doug”
  3. “Dan Sherman” who is “anti-Doug”
    <hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>

hopefully, you are wrong…the whining should cease. with these 3 moderators, it looks as though there is finaly a level playing field. lets let them do their jobs and cut the crap. time to get back on topic

<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>An uneven number of moderators. Seems pretty fair to me - with a secondary reminder - if those of you who don’t like the selection of moderators had thought about it in the past, and “self-policed” your own posts, this really wouldn’t have been necessary.
<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>

so very true…not many innocent parties round here.

<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>Hate to bring up the obvious, but after Doug was banned on WindPower - there was no need for a moderator at that website. Why was it necessary here - a rehtorical question - no answer needed.<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>

could it be because of statements such as this, leading to more statements, leading to rebutals, leading to questions and accusations, leading to sarcasm, leading to email, etc., etc.??? GET ON WITH IT. you all know how we got here, and looking back on it, its ALL pretty f-ing pathetic. bunch of children playing childrens games. let me remind you of what we teach children…<font color=“red”>if you dont have something nice or constructive to say…dont say anything</font id=“red”>.

who knows…this site might actually become relevant once again, if everyone just grows up a little and moves on

cheers

I support Dan as moderator.

I don’t agree that any of us are anti-technology. We are anti boasting about “innovations & technology” that are untried and have no proof in models of the benefits boasted about. We are anti getting attacked for questioning it or asking for the proof.

Chad…didnt you get my mail???

Wis

if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it!

http://wismerhell.esmartdesign.com/index.htm