new classe AC 1/20

a new is coming in europe : AC 1/20
4.5 kg
two plans available
http://www.velarc.it/eng/eng_main.htm

bye

Great boats [:D]

I have been working on Luna Rossa for a few months now and it?s turning out great, just want to know how she sails.
http://www.iacc.mine.nu

//

ZB

lars
great job. i have not worked on my nzl 60 lately( sorry) but maybe i should get my rear into gear. if you check out chiccos website you will see mine. i have float tested mine. but it hs now been under power yet. you did a great job congrats
cougar
long live the cup and cris dickson

cougar
tnx for your kind words :wink:
this is my first atempt to build something this complex and I hope your?s will be sailing this comming season

//
ZB

will see if my boat is under sail this summer. i have other projects that require more attention. i will be giving the boat its paint job soon. and as usaul with my odd ball projects. i do about 1/2 hour a week on the boat. the fin and bulb took 3 weeks. and the rudder took a week(1/2hour) the mast is stepped . as you can see in chicco website. the radio works. so is it justa matter of rigging the boat. and getting sails. chicco has been offline so i dont know what is happening on his side. but i have giving the drawings away to alot of people. so i hope to see atleast 5 nzl 60,s on the water with in 2 years
would not mind seeing oracle and alhigi. and maybe even nzl 82.
keep up the good work. and get more photos, i am working on a video. but i am using my seawind and my australia II. my first attempt seem good to me , just a little choppy
cougar

cougar

Hope your other projects turn out ok as well, it would be nice if you could send me the drawing for the nzl60 so that I have something to do when my current project is done.

//
ZB

zap
did you get them? i sent them , but never heard back? home they work for you… i would like to see pictures
i collect them . IOMs and americas cup boat
cougar

Cougar

No I haven?t got anything from you[:-cry] but I’m still waiting. My own building has been standing still for a few month’s now due to some renovation on my house, but there are som pics on my webpage (see my profile).

//
Zap

zap
My main computer died. Something about a motherboard. As Wis and Dan will tell you. I know nothing about computers. When I get my machine back, you will get your drawings. But the other concern is. I have sent out over 100 sets of nzl 60 drawings to people. Can anybody help him? Or the other possibility is to wait until I get my main machine back sorry
Cougar

Cougar

Sorry to hear about your computer but there is no need to rush things, I don’t think there will be much constuction done the next few weeks/months.

//
Zap