Nautic 12

aussie bound

Well Steve Rusty beat me to the punch.I’m going one better the real thing will be on it’s way tomorrow have fun mate,yes I felt the weekend was a success and a great deal of interest was shown in the Nautic12 which is very encouraging after all the work Nev has put in,they really showed their capabilities.
We were told that the next meet we will start first because we get in amongst the other fleet too quickly.Catch you later Steve
Leadfoot

steve your not supposed to unpack the boat till
25/12/05 but if you cannot waite give em hell at the local lake. have a really good holiday and best wishes to all on the forum,bob:shoot:

[i]

I heard somewhere that the Nautic 12’s are thinking about a NZ/ Aust Invitational regatta in 2006. I’de be interested in that and I haven’t even wetted a boat, yet.

[/i]Steve the process has started,Triple y Yachts have started a match racing series,simple formula $5.00 entry fee,toss a coin to choose your Nautic,match race the boats till we find a winner who collects the pot of cash.lots of interest so far,who knows how big this might grow.How are you doing with your Nautic 12 ?
Turning heads on the water yet.Nev is busy
building more hulls,demand is growing quite well.did you ever read the book Radio controled
Racing sailboats byChris Jackson ?:flirt:

the match racing was a great day of sailing the Gulf harbour guys soon got the hang of sailing the Nautic 12,s and the event was won by Brad.
order,s are steady and fine tuning the boat goes on.for updated news please visit www.nautic12.orgnev followed his nautic12 in a dingy with outboard and thinks the nautic was doing about 4knots.