Miss coquette design....

What are the dominions coming to? The rod or pole or perch is surveyor’s measure - the length of surveyer’s standard rod for use with a theodolite. It is lampooned as the ultimate silly imperial unit because it is defined as 16.5 feet! Actually it is not silly at all: in combination with chain ( standard imperial unit of length that matches a standard surveyor’s chain - another silly Imperial unit), it produces round numbers for a lot of surveying tasks:graduate::zbeer:

Well at list, we are lucky enought that now the imperial unit doesn’t change each time that you guys have a new king (or queen…)

Xavier - do you know about the Lord Chancellor’s Foot?

And remember that some of our (and your) kings have been the most dreadful queens!

Nope …:confused:

Since Xavier is quite busy preparing to move to Minnesota, I have scanned the plans of
Miss Coquette. Design credit to Charles Detriche. Hopefully I’m not violating any copyright laws.

Edit note: After viewing the scans as uploaded, I can see the bmp file & image quality is unacceptable. But it’s late & I need to go to work in the morning. I’ll try something different tomorrow.

Since Xavier is quite busy preparing to move to Minnesota, I have scanned the plans of
Miss Coquette. Design credit to Charles Detriche. Hopefully I’m not violating any copyright laws.

Tanks Bill