Mini40 Trimaran First Launch

SAILOR -

not sure if your email address/ISP address has been compromised, but the post today was deleted since it is questionable if it is RC Sailing related. Have received three notices questioning the Insurance Link signature - so if your signature hasn’t been compromised by someone - perhaps remove the “commercial” side of the signature so it isn’t identified as potntial SPAM.

If you aren’t aware of the signature “tag” you may want to check your antivirus - since most of your posts are valid. Unfortunately, if a link that looks like commercial advertising of an insurance business continues to be posted, we may need to revisit.

Please check it out - and make security corrections to eliminate if someone is using your ISP for posting.

PM or email me if you have any questions.

Dick Lemke

Hi Dick,

I have sailed the Inferno against the Nightmare, the Inferno accelerates much faster but looses this advantage in turns where the
Tri is quicker.
I will send you a PM with the pricing as soon as I have the moulds done and tested the final thing.

@Ray: It’s been a long time since you had your accident - I hope you’re well soon and can continue your Cat project - the wing sail will be an interesting feature.

Phanchita

Thanks Panchita, yes, it is a long time since my accident and It’s been a frustrating year so far but I’m now mending nicely and have managed some holiday breaks with a week in Tuscany and another in the English Lake District. The good news is that for the last week or so I’ve been walking without any aids, even though I do still have something of a limp. I’ve resumed the practical side of my hobbies and have just finished building an amplifier (I’m into DIY hifi with the aim of top-end music in the home):

http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2533

I’m planning to resume the multihull shortly, as soon as I’ve cleared some work area, and will be doing a final review of the wingsail design before getting the ribs laser-cut.

Ray

Hi all,
yesterday I lauched a new trimaran prototype. The boat, the ‘WRT40 Release 2’ is the latest designed from Jean Margail (http://water.resist.free.fr)
It sails well and is not tending to pitchpole.

Some more pictures and some short video clips can be found on my site

Cheers:zbeer:

Phanchita

I got this short Nightmare MK VIII clip from Ian in Australia today.

//youtu.be/rO0oFLdoZkY

Enjoy the video
Siri

Hey Siri.

You are not kidding when you say a short video!