Marblehead Class Rigging Details

Does anyone know where I could find or download or purchase the drawings for the mast and fittings for the Marblehead class, as I have a plan of this type of model but no rigging detail on it.

Any help would be much appreciated.:help:

JozB

http://www.sailsetc.com/miscplans.htm

International Marblehead M swing rig RP14c with instructions
Shows the current SAILSetc rigging pack components in assembled form and contains all the information you need to assemble these parts. The A and B rigs use round carbon tubes and the lower rigs use carbon GROOVY mast section. As supplied wiht ‘92/95’ kits

M shroudless rig RP15c with instructions
Shows the current SAILSetc rigging pack components in assembled form and contains all the information you need to assemble these parts. Details for round carbon tube masts and GROOVY carbon mast section are given. Suitable for ROK, STRAD, PRIZM, PRIME NUMBER and also for most Marbleheads and Ten Raters.

Hello JozB The marblehead is a class yacht , shipmate. Within the class there are many individual designs. Consult your plan to findout the designers name and contact him. It is very important to establish the sail ratio to fit your boat and hence the rigging to fit your sail ratio.

Steve

Thanks for that guys

Steve

The designers name is Adrian Brewer of Float a Boat to which he design incorparates a marblehead rigging to which he states that I could use any or the rigging systems that are avilable to this class.

I am looking at building my own mast and sails to which I want to save money so I am looking for the marblehead class association whether they are in Australia or anywhere in the world to which I would like to obtain rigging details/plans from them, this also include individuals who has plans of various rigging details to which I am looking at purchasing from them.

Jozb, Adrian is a really good designer in Australia. He owns a company called FLOAT- A- BOAT in Melbourne in Australia. He has a web page for this company where you can contact him. Good luck for you have a top design.

Steve