Lame Forum?

<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>it has taken all of 24 hours for all of the above to fall down and fall apart.<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>

ok, i’m lost. what exactly are you talking about cougar?

i apologize, in advance, for being mentally slow

skiffy
for a wonderfull 2 weeks we talked and nobody argued. now i have gotten emails about doug AGAIN
we are talking about canting keels when i asked 1 simple question. should i move the rockerpanel forward i was ignored because one person hijack the thread to talk about canting keels
i moved one thread because it was a good idea. the retracting fin, and still got flak for it.
that is what i am talking about. this is why i said the board has fallen apart. look at dicks post about a banned guest. and you wil understand why we are removing so many post. just to keep the peace
cougar
long live the cup and cris dickson

skiffy

i’m almost 100% sure that cougar is refering to the fact that a banned member got back into the forum and posted several replies including a baiting one.

they have since been removed from the forum, and screen shoots of each one kept as record of the individuals behavior.

-Dan

ok, that makes more sense…i’ve been away on business for two days and have not had computer access. trying to catch up and things looked out of place…now i understand why.

thanks for the explanation