just found this...maybe it will help noobies

a few links for setu from Northsails

http://www.northsails.co.uk/media/fast/mainsail/default.htm

http://www.northsails.co.uk/media/fast/genoa/default.htm

mainsail and genoa(jib)

wis

if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it!

these links were posted some time ago on another forum by another sailor. you just re posted it

Thanks for posting the info Wis!

Doug Lord
microsail.com
monofoiler.com
High Technology Sailing/Racing

For guntherprein

i remember seeing these links…couldnt remember where exactly…just i remembered nothsail…so i checked and found it AGAIN…no i didnt re posted it…and the most important thing is…i just want to share with other people[:-banghead]
Wis

I dont care if is reposted. any info I get is welcome. and i have been sailing for 7 yrs . a 32 foot c and c for the last 12. any any information is welcome
thanks wis

plagiarize v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) 1 (also absol.) take and pass off (another’s thoughts, writings, etc.) as one’s own. 2 pass off the thoughts etc. of (another person) as one’s own.  plagiarism n. plagiarist n. plagiarizer n. [Latin plagiarius kidnapper]

troll

An electronic mail message, Usenet posting or other
(electronic) communication which is intentionally incorrect,
but not overtly controversial (compare flame bait), or the
act of sending such a message. Trolling aims to elicit an
emotional reaction from those with a hair-trigger on the reply
key.

(NOT aimed at Wis!)

<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>Originally posted by Matt White

troll

An electronic mail message, Usenet posting or other
(electronic) communication which is intentionally incorrect,
but not overtly controversial (compare flame bait), or the
act of sending such a message. Trolling aims to elicit an
emotional reaction from those with a hair-trigger on the reply
key.

<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>

OK! I know you copied this from somewhere! [:-eyebrows]

wis, this link was originally posted at the seawind forum(which you are an active member) a couple of days before you posted it here. i doubt that you couldnt remember exactly where.its always good to share info, but dont take credit which is not yours<blockquote id=“quote”><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial, Helvetica” id=“quote”>quote:<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”>Originally posted by wismerhell

For guntherprein

i remember seeing these links…couldnt remember where exactly…just i remembered nothsail…so i checked and found it AGAIN…no i didnt re posted it…and the most important thing is…i just want to share with other people[:-banghead]
Wis

<hr height=“1” noshade id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”></font id=“quote”>

Sometimes when you are active on many forums, you forget your source of information.
You generally subscribe to forums/newsgroups to learn or share information.
Sharing what you have learned is what it is all about…I think.

Bill

I agree, and thanks Wis for sharing it with this site…

[:-blindfold]ManWho gives a [:-censored]
where it came from, Wis is not claiming it as his own. Jee`z go back to bed and try getting up on the other side.[:-drunk][:-headache][:-jester][:-mouse]

Do it NOW before it`s too late.

Unbelievable! I think you did a great service ,Wis!

Doug Lord
–High Technology Sailing/Racing