it sure isn't beautiful but what are the designers saying

is good for you

That’s why I buy “Imported beer” when I travel to Canada.

Coors.:sly:

Please name me Two people who have suffered from drinking “Bear Pee,” Canadian or otherwise.:long:

See ya can`t can ya!:boxing:

Cougar and Wayne Gretzky ----- perhaps ?

They both love ice hockey and you know what they say about hockey players … HA HA HA ! :wink:

And It’s pronounced 'Ockey! -Tom Hnatiw
:smiley:

i was going to let the beer p@ss crack go by the way. as the american p@ss is made for recycled water. from lake michigan. which by the way gets it water from the canadain great lakes. so that must meen the amercan beer . must be just awefull. now lets see.hmmmmmmmmm cougar ? does he like hockey? well not realy. he is a moderator on a SAIL FORUM. does he like curling yes. but he is a moderator on a SAIL FORUM. as for the great one Wayne Gretzky, he he makes millions of dollars. beautiful wife. country the idolises him. i think i will drink what he is having.
lets keep this thread on track
this new IOM looks too far forward in its thinking. with aII all ben did was change the keel. this one looks way to different. almost like somebody twisteded the boat
does anybody know its record? or how it handels upwind

i realy like the idea behind this yacht i’m thinking of a stretched versin of this design see what its like as a M Class

Speaking of radical designs - here’s one just for Dick - listed on EBay at the moment.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Scratch-built-trimaran-Multihull-RC-Sailboat-RTR-Art_W0QQitemZ6049292115QQcategoryZ2564QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A few pieces of bamboo and you’ve got yourself an RC trimaran. It reminds me of the raft we put together for an annual raft-race in my student days.

The builder has done a fine job - check out those cross-beams and the sailarm!

Thanks a lot - Muz !!! I really needed that on a Friday afternoon… LOL

Let’s see -
The guy is a perfectionist !
I love the little fish shaped lever arms !
It is made from bamboo !
It is 32 inches long !
It weighs (gasp) 5 lbs. ---- a “porky” Mini40/F-48 weighs about that - with a competitive boat coming in at 3 1/2 - 4 lbs.

Me thinks, he will continue to enjoy his boat… unless he takes it to a local gift shop and consigns to sell to an unsuspecting tourist. Then again, we all have our own eclectic tastes.

:icon_smok

Reminds me of an English cutter with deep fore-foot. I bet it has a lot of weather helm. That’s why the old english cutters had big ugly long bowsprits with big low aspect jibs to keep the deep noses off the wind. Especially when driven hard. (Hard to tell from the pics though)

To me the wierder the better though. I’ve always wanted to make a sailboat that didn’t look like a sailboat, but worked just as well.

Apologies to those who have been here for a while and have seen this before :reyes: … this one is for Muzza !

Always a challenge to promote multihulls, so I found this once apon a time and have saved it for these kind of moments. Enjoy.

:bag:

THAT I should be able to build :bag:

Wow Dick! She’s flying a hull. She must really going eh? :slight_smile: