"ISOBAR" IOM

[:-devil] This is to advise of another new <font size=“2”>IOM </font id=“size2”>design. This one is called <font color=“blue”><font size=“3”>‘ISOBAR’</font id=“size3”></font id=“blue”> and comes from the board of <font size=“2”>TODD OLSON </font id=“size2”>in Bermuda.
No more details yet but if possible I will get his contact address if there is any interest.[:-party][:-skull][:-viking]
Enjoy the first pictures and remember where you saw it first.[:-disguise][:-mean][:-pirate]
http://nz.msnusers.com/SharedPicturesIanHB/isobariom.msnw

Do it NOW before it`s too late.

“ISOBAR” IOM is my first design, I have sailed and built many different types of IOMs over the years and this is the result. The boat will not be available commercially for at least 1 year as it is being built only for"family" at this stage, mainly for development. I have also had experience of being over ordered and under tooled, which leaves long waiting lists and many grumpy people waiting for their boats.

We only have a small fleet here in Bermuda, but with some “cockatoos” arriving soon, I will be able to see how the boat goes against a proven design, feel free to contact me for more details on this nee boat.

Todd Olson