inside RC show times

Hi to all, here are the show times for inside RC , to be aired on THE OUTDOOR CHANNEL
note the times are EST. .

MONDAY, NOV 06, 2006 EST
1:30 AM Inside R/C San Diego Argonauts: This week, we are in sunny San Diego for RC Model sail boat racing.

WEDNESDAY, NOV 08, 2006 EST
9:30 AM Inside R/C San Diego Argonauts: This week, we are in sunny San Diego for RC Model sail boat racing.

“San Diego Argonauts International One Meter Sailing. You’re in for a treat today as we head to sunny San
Diego for a small part of Raceweek put on by the San Diego Argonauts Model Boat Club. This was an intense
week of RC sail boat racing which featured many different boat classes. Our focus was on the
International One Meter Sailing competition, the fastest growing class of rc sail boat racing in the
world right now.”

john

Thanks, John. I’ll have to be sure to tape it because of the odd schedule times. And if for no other reason than to see Anna Curtis, WOW…;-).
It might be hard to pay attention to the models. Makes me wish I was 30 years younger…;-( .

BTW, is the DIY Channel doing new RC Hobby shows, or are they just showing repeats of the old ones? We came close to them filming one of our rc landyacht events, but it fell apart because of a scheduling conflict.