Hi from Worcester, UK

Just a few lines to introduce myself, name is Alan and I live in Worcester, UK. I am a member of Droitwich Spa Model Boat Club and have been interested in the hobby since last September. My first boat was a standard Micro Magic which I purchased from the Leamington Boat Show 2009. Since then I have modified a large catamaran (replica of Helen MacArthur’s Kingfisher) which now sails really well, but is still work in progress. Recently I have built two Wee Nips for my local club, which, when we have six completed, club members will race at the club pool. I’m in the process of building two other Wee Nips, this time for myself, one with a swing rig and the other with jib/mailsail. I have also nearly completed a Razor footy yacht and just started a Cobra footy. The conservatory now looks like a boat yard, I will post some pictures when my registration is confirmed. Happy sailing guys, Alan.

Welcome!
The UK has some very nice sailing ponds.
Regards,
John

Once approved to post, I would enjoy seeing photos of the cat. Please post in the “Multihull” section of the forum.

Dick