Help with value of Soling 50

Hello - I have been told I have a Soling 50. I have had it for two years and have never sailed it. My interests have changed and I am looking to sell it but I am not sure what to ask for it. Could somebody give me an idea of what this boat is worth. I live in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. I would love to see somebody enjoying this boat so I am not interested in a huge profit but would like to get a fair price for it. There is no radio with it. If you have any ideas of a fair price I would appreciate your input. To my knowledge, there is no RC sailing club in this area. Thanks for any of your input. Mike in Idaho I have included a couple of pics of the boat. If you need more pics or info please let me know.

ADIDAS SuitNFLBengals Jerseysteelers jerseypatriots jersey

Looks like one of the older hulls, and I can’t remember who made them. I bought a used GRP Soling 50 for $850.00 with servos but no radio. We have a Soling 50 fleet here in the bay area. You could post it for sale on our web site nbrcsc.ning.com If you need any more help, I can put you in touch with the Soling 50 class secretary. HTH.

Mark Mickels