Hello all..

Hello from Bulgaria! I’m a newbie sailor, but now i building my first boat :wink:

Welcome!

What are you building? How far have you progressed?

Hello and welcome aboard…
now a few things. we all want to hear from you… please talk about your boat… BTW what are you building? and IOM a us 1 meter, a marblehead.
there are alot of people here that can offer help if you need it…

congrats on the build…
I for 1 would like to know what you are building

I’m gona (re)build an old, damaged hull - its for F5-e class(similar to/same as IOM class i guess :blush:). Its gona be a cheap build, everything will be homemade and for now its just for fun and to see “how things work” :). Hull is already repaired and painted. Yesterday i finish with the rudder, fin and balast and start building rigs. Next step is to mount serwo’s, control lines and electronics. Sails will be the last, but already i made the blocks :slight_smile: In the building process i use as a guide a building logs and pics from internet and ask a thousand questions to “uncle google”…

My cheap, scrap rebuild is done :blush: it’s difficult to find a good and cheap sails material in bulgaria, but i continue to search. Until then i’m gonna use a thin, mylar sails :blush: . This is a thread on cyrilic, but there is some pic and clips on the boat… http://modelistika.com/showthread.php?t=31245

Looks good!