Forum Guidelines for Plans and Designs

Area to facilitate interested parties in boat plans and designs.
Please Check Back Often as this area is a work in progress.

Includes free designs and paid for designs and plans.

Posting Guidelines for this forum:
[ul]
[li]Mark the Post as Free in pre-fix if Free or Paid if it is a design that will need to be purchased[/li][li]In title put design’s class followed by name of design[/li][li]Edit First post if there are changes or updates to design along with a version number[/li][li]State stipulations for / with use of design[/li][li]State Design specifications as best as possible[/li][li]You may upload design / plans as an attachment (For Free Posts)[/li][li]If possible attach a mockup or working model as an attachment[/li][li]Post Contact information and/or origin of design[/li][li]Please be responsible and make sure the design is yours and/or have permission to post![/li][/ul]If Paid:
[ul]
[li]List your contact information along with Price of Plan/Design at the top of the post[/li][li]List items received for sale including any shipping / printing charges[/li][li]Attach preview of design in jpg format if possible[/li][li]Do Not upload entire design/plan (at this time the forum is not setup to allow only paid recipients to download)[/li][/ul]

“So is a poor man happier?” I asked.“No, I don’t think so,” replied rich dad. "The avoidance of money is just as psychotic as being attached to money."As if on cue, the town derelict went past our table, stopping by the large rubbish can and rummaging around in it. The three of us watched him with great interest, when before we probably would have just ignored him.Rich dad pulled a dollar out of his wallet and gestured to the older man. Seeing the money, the derelict came over immediately, took the bill, thanked rich dad profusely and hurried off ecstatic with his good fortune.“So is there an answer?” asked Mike.dog clothing, “Yes,” said rich dad. dog clothes wholesale “Learn to use your emotions to think, not think with your emotions. When you boys mastered your emotions, first by agreeing to work for free,dog apparel, I knew there was hope. When you again resisted your emotions when I tempted you with more money, pet clothes, you were again learning to think in spite of being emotionally charged. pet clothing, That’s the first step.”“Why is that step so important” I asked.“He’s not much different from most of my employees,” said rich dad. “I’ve met so many people who say, Oh, I'm not interested in money.' Yet they'll work at a job for eight hours a day. That's a denial of truth. If they weren't interested in money, then why are they working? That kind of thinking is probably more psychotic than a person who hoards money."As I sat there listening to my rich dad, my mind was flashing back to the countless times my own dad said, "I'm not interested in money." He said those words often. He also covered himself by always saying, "I work because I love my job.""So what do we do?" I asked. "Not work for money until all traces of fear and greed are gone?""No, that would be a waste of time," said rich dad. "Emotions are what make us human. Make us real. The word emotion’ stands for energy in motion. Be truthful about your emotions, and use your mind and emotions in your favor, not against yourself.”“Whoa!” said Mike.“Don’t worry about what I just said. It will make more sense in years to come. just be an observer, not a reactor, to your emotions. Most people do not know that it’s their emotions that are doing the thinking. Your emotions are your emotions, but you have got to learn to do your own thinking.”“Can you give me an example?” I asked.“Sure,” replied rich dad. “When a person says, `I need to find a job,’ it’s most likely an emotion doing the thinking. Fear of not having money generates that thought.”

I feel good that there are people like you too. Thanks for this great weblog of yours. Its surely going to get me to go to higher places!

ugg cardycalssic uggcheap uggscrochet ugg bootsgrey ugg boots