Footy Meet Sheboygan WI - Congratulations

As the people wo didn’t make it -NEVER fly American Aiirlines -John McAssey and I would bvery much like to congratulate Graham on his six straight wins in the Wood Lakd Event. This kind of performance by a new boat of your own design, first time out might well send more boastful men than Graham running for cover.

Put the cover’s broken now, so tell usd all what a success it all was.

A.

Angus,
Sorry to hear you couldn’t make it, but it was good speaking with you on the phone Saturday night. The event was alot of fun & considered to be a success by all attendees. The venue was beautiful, despite cold temps & shifty winds.

Graham must have been modest if he told you it was only 6 straight wins…;-).
Actually he won all 10 races, many by convincing margins. A couple of us came close a few times, but never were quite able to catch him.

A full report with photos & a video will be forthcoming.

Bill

Willow Bay event Angus?.. I think you are watching a different channel :slight_smile:
Thank you guys, it really was fun and a terrible disappointment to have to do it all without Angus present. I think it is safe to say you were with us in spirit mate :zbeer: .
I have close to 200 images to sort through… I think a photobucket link might be the best way for the majority but I will set to now and start a results thread here…

Graham