Footy Bumper Sticker

Hi Gang…

Had the art department clean up the edges on the standard logo and ran with the “Footy Class R/C Sailing” tag line… Again these are an example and nothing is cast in stone…

Take a looksee at :

http://www.cafepress.com/footysailing

Keep-em-Floating…

Bruce… :cool:

Beautiful. I hope you don’t mind of I save a copy of the Footy for when I need to put one of my sails?

thx

I like it, Bruce!

Is this for real now…I mean will you take orders for stuff with this logo?

Bill

Bill et al…

Yes, anything that is listed at the site is available to order… Also any other product that they offer, I will be happy to add to the list… I have not of course yet received my samples, but see no reason that they should not be as sharp as the previous items… I used a very high resolution image and reduced down to their sizes just as I did the last one…

Also, while I am not sure I want to get into one offs, I will be happy to modify Text Message, Color, Font, etc… This will make it fairly easy to modify say the wood framed tiles for specific events as trophy plaques… I may do that for my test run for one of the upcoming Apr NZ challenge races… I am open to suggestions…

Keep-em-Floating…

Ok, I just ordered a golf shirt. I’d like to see a khaki hat too. Keep up the good work.:zbeer:

John…

Khaki Hat should now be a listed item…

Keep-em-Floating…

Tp cover up on a bad hair day??? :scared:

FOOTY OR IS IT FOOTIES…
FOOTY ON SAIL …EVERYWHERE!
TONGUE IN CHEEK…FOOTY NOT IN THE MOUTH
FIVE TOES TO THE WIND…YOUR SAILING A FOOTY
WHEN SOMETHINGS A FOOT…IT IS A FOOTY
:lol:
JIM:)

This is the message on the back of my car

Good one, Andy!

I like the phrases bozinator had too, but maybe some spelling changes:

FOOTY ON SAIL …EVERYWHERE!
TONGUE IN CHEEK…YOUR FOOTY NOT IN THE MOUTH
WITH FIVE TOES TO THE WIND…YOU’RE SAILING A FOOTY!
WHEN SOMETHINGS A-FOOT…IT’S A FOOTY!

One more: SIZE DOES COUNT WITH A FOOTY :smiley: :devil3::devil3:

OK, maybe not… :wink:

If you have say, 6 Footies, would that make you a “6-footer?”

that would make you big footy
jim:)

There’s a California wine company that uses an image very similar to our Footy pic. so we need to be careful about copyright problems. Undoubtedly they will have copyrighted theirs very carefully.

Hi Rod,
What is the name of the company? Unless we are making wine (whine doesn’t count) there is not a problem. Foot doctors all use a foot drawing or picture for their company logo and no one thinks they are stepping on anyones TOES:lol:
HAVE A GREAT DAY ROD:D

jim:)

Barefoot Cellars, Modesto , California.