Florida Footy Festival III Regatta at TWMYC

The first race in FFF III will be hosted by www.tanglewoodmyc.com in Sebring FL on Saturday, April 18, 2009.

Entries are being posted on the website as skippers email in there intentions. Seven skippers & boats are already listed.

PM or email me if you think you can make it. Include your boat and club info so it cn be listed also.

Details ore onr the website.

The list of attendees to FFF III is now at 7 and can be seen on the homepage of www.tanglewoodmyc.com.

If you are likely to attend this Regatta, email me with your details and your name will be added to the website list of entries. It would be nice to match the approx 16 that sailed in the last S. Daytona FFF II.

Adrian and I will be there from Orlando, so who else would like to join the party!

The number of entries now stands at 13 with Skippers from Titusville, Orlando, Vero Beach, Ft Lauderdale and Tanglewood in Sebring. For a listing of skippers and boats, see www.tanglewoodmyc.com.

“JUST A HEADS UP”

We are “NOT” sailing at the Tanglewood Bay Pond on the circle within Tanglewood.

We “ARE” sailing from the Island in the center of Lake Granada (formerly Hog Lake) at the following address:

3500 Edgewater Drive
Sebring, FL 33872

The last time I sailed from an Island was at the Royal Hamilton Yacht Club in Canada.

Directions
Take Sun 'N Lake Blvd West off Hwy 27 0.5 Miles
(This Blvd is 1 Mile North of Tanglewood entrance)
Take Ponce De Leon South at the round about/circle 0.5 Miles
Take Granada Ave West 0.5 Miles
Take Edgewater Drive 300 feet North to Entrance to the Pond

Late entries welcome, so show up and have some fun sailing your Footy and some nice trophies.