F36 or F39 - what is better?

About 2 1/2 years ago I had built two 36" rc-trimarans - basically identical hulls, but one set of fibreglass with swept forward alloy crossbars (2.0 kg ready to sail )- and one set of carbon with straight carbontubes as crossbars (1.5 kg ready to sail). -

Pictures at:
http:// community.webshots.com/user/boatbuilder

The fibreglass boat is completed and sailing well - the lighter ‘carbon copy’[:-bonc01] is still waiting on the shelf -…-

And I’m still not sure, if I should complete it or not - or if I should just start a NEW set of plugs for a new generation of a MultiOne - or F39-Trimaran. -[:-graduate]

The plan drawings are basically finished, calculations look great - the design as well - and now I wonder, if I should copy these plans, write a complete selfbuilding manual and start some promotion for selling these plans? -

Any suggestions?[:-glasses]

Professional shipwright - boatbuilder/-designer with 25 years of experience and a special interest in multhulls

Dear Dick,
PLEASE KEEP UP THE PEACE! -
If you are unable to do it in any other way -
Just stay quiet!-

This forum isn’t yours! -
I got the SAME rights as you have! -

Just SWALLOW your HATRED - it won’t do you no good, me no good, no good to ANYBODY! -
PLEASE KEEP UP THE PEACE! -

Professional shipwright - boatbuilder/-designer with 25 years of experience and a special interest in multhulls

I remember some of your posts on the other board about how poor building boats was making you. Therefore it would seem a poor business decision for you to partake in another endeavor. Don’t get me wrong, your designs seem like nice boats. Your business side of it sucks.

Kristopher